Suns @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
iheartBrad said:
the Suns were trying to get out of there quick too...did ya notice that

kinda like in football where you try to get up to the line of scrimmage quickly before the opponents coach has a chance to challenge
Yeah I noticed that. The refs bailed 3 seconds after the horn and then The Suns started celebrating but their coaches were like "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

SIR HENRY 8 said:
And you have the nerve to call yourself a KINGSFAN? Granted you are entitled to your own opinion however ridiculous it may be but the Kings were far from choking. 2 points does not constitute a choke, not in my book. Mrs.Sir Henry 8
ok...thanks

I didn't see it, but from what I hear it was way too close to call. Goaltend or not, you can't really dwell on it since it's not like they're gonna reverse the decision now.

I Phantom said:
I didn't see it, but from what I hear it was way too close to call. Goaltend or not, you can't really dwell on it since it's not like they're gonna reverse the decision now.
If you havent seen it, you probably would be better served by refraining from comments until you have.

Ok, I sense some hostility. I didn't mean anything by my comment, I was just saying that I heard it from people who watched the game. That wasn't my point though. Bad call or not, they're not going to reverse it, so it's stupid to dwell on it.

Heuge said:
If you havent seen it, you probably would be better served by refraining from comments until you have.
no question (IMO) that it was a goaltend. we got screwed and lost. the more important thing to worry about now is that we have to play seattle. maybe it's a good thing it's up there since arco is not what it used to be.

go kings!!!

bball the refs can get fined/suspended or whatever for bad no calls...the league reviews the games to make sure that the refs are doing their jobs correctly...and if its a horrible missed call they get in trouble...they use to do a segement every Wednesday on NBA TV with the leagues director of officials Ronnie Nunn...but i don't think they do it anymore

iheartBrad said:
bball the refs can get fined/suspended or whatever for bad no calls...the league reviews the games to make sure that the refs are doing their jobs correctly...and if its a horrible missed call they get in trouble...they use to do a segement every Wednesday on NBA TV with the leagues director of officials Ronnie Nunn...but i don't think they do it anymore
They still do it, but there is know way your gonna hear about that call.

ofcourse they'd say it was the clean block...cuz everyone just loves the Phoenix Suns

"everyones like ooh Phoenix"

oh you know Brad is still steamin

iheartBrad said:
ofcourse they'd say it was the clean block...cuz everyone just loves the Phoenix Suns

I know. I totally agree with that. They havent even played the good tems yet that much. The only ones I can think of is Kings and Spurs.

They probably feel pity of them since they didnt make the playoffs last year. ;)

iheartBrad said:

hahahahaha. Thanks I needed that.

iheartBrad said:
oh boy i really can't wait for the kings fans that went to the game (albeittrue/since 93) to come back and tell their take from ARCO
It will be real interesting thats for sure. Personally, If I was there I don't know what I'd do.

The game was really great, and it was going down to the wire, it was a dandy of a game and then

Refs mess it up. Again thanks refs for really messing up the game for the Kings.

Loss like this is hard to swallow, but a positive to take out of it is that we played well, our "non" athletic starters can keep up with young Suns athleticism and take Nash out of Suns and Suns are just an average NBA team.

Go Kings. Well fought game. We are proud of you. I for one can't find anything negative to say about our guys.

vj9999 said:
Go Kings. Well fought game. We are proud of you. I for one can't find anything negative to say about our guys.
I agree. Tough loss. Tough call at the end of the game. But the players played great. I hope they continue this effort.

GOO KINGS!!!

One positive is I think if we play smart we can take them in a 7 game series. Is anybody really that afraid of them after the last 2 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.