Suns @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingsfannPDX said:
well now we see why they have three all -stars and we have none. a night when the kings have everything to prove and they choke.

2-7 against the good teams now. :mad:
huh? W or L they played well.

piksi said:
We did not lose the game at the end no matter how bad the call was

- 17 fast break

- 22 in the paint

meaning no transitio D

- 9 rebounds

blew 16 pts lead

Nash just killed us 33 and 17
We did lose this game because of thew final call and nobody can convince me differently. When you play the Suns, you can through all the stats out the window. You just have to hope to outscore them and we had a chance to do that is it wasn't for the refs.

i wish it was like in football...where RA could of thrown a challenge flag or something...or that a close play like that at the buzzer...the refs would have to go look at it

i have sucha headache right now

crypticone said:
We did lose this game because of thew final call and nobody can convince me differently. When you play the Suns, you can through all the stats out the window. You just have to hope to outscore them and we had a chance to do that is it wasn't for the refs.
But certain members most find a way to pin all the blame on the Kings.

kingsfannPDX said:
well now we see why they have three all -stars and we have none. a night when the kings have everything to prove and they choke.

Choked? I would hardly call that last shot a choke.

piksi said:
he was decoy - it was obvious that we will go inside
A decoy? I doubt that. A decoy moves around and doesnt act like Randy Moss when he is not getting the ball. But again preface it I am not blamming the loss on him. I have been watchn end of games and how he plays and unless its a fast break were he has the ball it seems he just stands there.

And that has to be one of the greatest announcer comments of the year by Grant.

"THE KINGS JUST GOT SCREWED BY THE REFS"

iheartBrad said:
i wish it was like in football...where RA could of thrown a challenge flag or something...or that a close play like that at the buzzer...the refs would have to go look at it

i have sucha headache right now
Me too. They should discuss that next year.

I am typing so fast right now my fingers wil leave me any sec because of the worst non-call in NBA history.

i don't think he'll get suspended...it was a close frustrating play at the end of the game...he didn't hit anybody...why would he get suspended....but ill tell you what for a second when he was heading towards the official...i thought for a second he was hit him....eek

It was a great call to go inside with just seconds to go and down by 2 at home. Refs just plain stole it from Brad. There is no guarantee that we'd win in OT, but it is still unfair.

crypticone said:
Choked? I would hardly call that last shot a choke.
yeah i think it was a goaltend and a horrible no call, but it shouldn't have come down to that. i thought the kings had something to prove tonight and they lost.

KP said:
Do you really hate to say it?
Hmmm let's see. I'm a huge Kings fan. I annoy my family and friends with my obsession with the team and I am now feeling like its another not gonna win the title year.

Yeah, I hate to say it.

id like to think that we would of won it in OT

the thing that sucks most is we're gonna have to hear about this until forever

and another interesting this...one of the Suns broadcasters said after that foul that Brad committed on Amare that "yeah Amare got rung a bit but he's a warrior he'll shake it off and the next time he can take it to Brad Miller he will"

interesting

how can the league give brad and webb suspensions after they review the shot and say "oh yeah, they got robbed!" tsss.. i think they'd throw out fines, but not suspension.. well, they better not!

the Suns were trying to get out of there quick too...did ya notice that

kinda like in football where you try to get up to the line of scrimmage quickly before the opponents coach has a chance to challenge

kingsfannPDX said:

And you have the nerve to call yourself a KINGSFAN? Granted you are entitled to your own opinion however ridiculous it may be but the Kings were far from choking. 2 points does not constitute a choke, not in my book. Mrs.Sir Henry 8

Status
Not open for further replies.