Stoyakavich and Nash? Voodoo injury link?

This is really weird, but I just noticed that Nash has a hamstring injury like Peja. And didn't they both go down with back spasms around the same time? Maybe they took a trip to south america or something and some crazy witch doctor put a curse on them and made them voodoo dolls of eachother and when one gets injured, the other gets the same injury soon after?

Or maybe its just a coincidence?

ya

coincidence? i think not...

jk, i do think it is...seems intriguing but i dont believe in that stuff...plus, when would they have the time to do that?lol

yeah, I have trouble with that.... I didn't know how to spell my own middle name until recently... (not because I'm dumb or anything, I just never use it and I never know if there's two L's or two T's or whatever)

Gregorius said:
yeah, I have trouble with that.... I didn't know how to spell my own middle name until recently... (not because I'm dumb or anything, I just never use it and I never know if there's two L's or two T's or whatever)
LOL

Okay....I need someone to straighten something out for me once and for all because I am so confused. Peja...I hear and see people pronounce and spell his name so many different ways, which is the correct one? I've seen (the way I say and spell it) Peja...and Pedja, and Predrag and numerous others that I cannot presently recall. So, which is it? HELP:confused:

Predrag is his real name. Short/nickname for Predrag is Peđa (đ ca also be spelled as dj so alternative speling is Pedja). English variaton/equivalent for the ease of pronounciation is Peja.