So when does Bagley get “Re-Evaluated”?

It has definitely been one week. This training staff and organization absolutely annoy me the way they handle communicating injuries and their timeline with the fans.

It has definitely been one week. This training staff and organization absolutely annoy me the way they handle communicating injuries and their timeline with the fans.
The team usually errors on the conservative side on injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if they hold Bagley out closer to the full 2 weeks, especially if we continue to fall further behind the Spurs for the playoffs race. :(

With our playoff hopes nearly dead, is there any chance they hold Bagley out for the rest of the season? I know he's not a superstar that should be resting or anything, but if they are trying to be cautious about the future is there a possibility?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
With our playoff hopes nearly dead, is there any chance they hold Bagley out for the rest of the season? I know he's not a superstar that should be resting or anything, but if they are trying to be cautious about the future is there a possibility?
Na. Even without the playoffs I think there’s an incentive to finish at or above .500

Progress and positivity going into next season

Most people that have played any serious basketball know plenty about rehabing injuries.
Some people need to have it spelled out for them. After an injury, physical therapy often starts once the trauma is past. Plenty of weights, machines and range of motion exercises. But there is a big difference between working a joint on a machine or in drills. Game time only takes place after recovery.

Bagley is back. If we can sweep this back-to-back, or even split it - there is still hope for a Utah collapse..
why do you guys think Utah can collapse? They've had a few bad losses recently, but their schedule is extremely easy coming up. They gave games against the Wolves, Nets, Wizards, Knicks, Hawks, Bulls, Suns, Lakers, Wizards, Hornets, Suns, Kings, Lakers, Nuggets, and Clippers. 11 out of 15 games against lotto teams.

Kings haven't shown capable that they can make any runs... we need to help ourselves more than we need other teams to help us.

why do you guys think Utah can collapse? They've had a few bad losses recently, but their schedule is extremely easy coming up. They gave games against the Wolves, Nets, Wizards, Knicks, Hawks, Bulls, Suns, Lakers, Wizards, Hornets, Suns, Kings, Lakers, Nuggets, and Clippers. 11 out of 15 games against lotto teams.

Kings haven't shown capable that they can make any runs... we need to help ourselves more than we need other teams to help us.
you're very negative

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

He said "there is still HOPE for a Utah collapse". Hope springs eternal, you know.

you're very negative
I'm sorry if I am, I just don't understand why so many Kings fans see other teams collapsing when they've all been playing good basketball lately meanwhile the Kings have struggled. We are 3-7 in our last 10 games. We went from the road to chasing the Clippers, Spurs, and now the Jazz. Fun fact... we have a worse Western Conference record than all the playoffs teams PLUS Minnesota, Lakers, Pelicans, and Grizzlies. We are 3rd worst.

Our team has kinda collapsed since the All-Star game.. I don't see any type of momentum toward a playoff push, so I'm really curious as to why you guys think these guys still have it in them

I'm sorry if I am, I just don't understand why so many Kings fans see other teams collapsing when they've all been playing good basketball lately meanwhile the Kings have struggled. We are 3-7 in our last 10 games. We went from the road to chasing the Clippers, Spurs, and now the Jazz. Fun fact... we have a worse Western Conference record than all the playoffs teams PLUS Minnesota, Lakers, Pelicans, and Grizzlies. We are 3rd worst.

Our team has kinda collapsed since the All-Star game.. I don't see any type of momentum toward a playoff push, so I'm really curious as to why you guys think these guys still have it in them
I shouldn't have said what I said up above. But it doesn't cost anything to hope. And with Marvin back, and the Nuggets/Warriors/OKC/Bucks/Clippers/Celtics stretch behind us... if we can surprise on this back-to-back, then we have what I will go on a limb and call an EASY stretch up ahead.

And most of all, it doesn't cost anything.

I shouldn't have said what I said up above. But it doesn't cost anything to hope. And with Marvin back, and the Nuggets/Warriors/OKC/Bucks/Clippers/Celtics stretch behind us... if we can surprise on this back-to-back, then we have what I will go on a limb and call an EASY stretch up ahead.

And most of all, it doesn't cost anything.
Add the Sixers to the end of that stretch. I'm not so optimistic, what with the being allergic to winning and all.

Healthy team, better rotations.

If Bogi and Bjelly can just be consistent we have a shot.

We didnt get any results over our toughest stretch which was dissapointing but it is what it is. Our schedule does ease up.

We just need to go on a winning streak