Season Opener Countdown Thread: D-Day

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Sincerely,
Warhawk
Level 12 Druid and Founder of the Mystical Circle of the Unicorn at Treantsap Hill
Nope, never played as a druid. More of a Paladin or Ranger guy myself. ;)

Interestingly enough, my avatar picture and name come from playing the MechWarrior tabletop game a LONG time ago. One of my favorite mechs was the Masakari (Warhawk) - an 85 ton Clan assault OmniMech.

Nope, never played as a druid. More of a Paladin or Ranger guy myself. ;)

Interestingly enough, my avatar picture and name come from playing the MechWarrior tabletop game a LONG time ago. One of my favorite mechs was the Masakari (Warhawk) - an 85 ton Clan assault OmniMech.
Used to love that game!

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Used to love that game!
I only played it a little bit with a friend of mine maybe 25 (???) years ago, but I enjoyed it as well. But when I wanted an email address for signing up for stuff I didn't want to dump into my "main" email (like this forum!), it was always "warhawk@_____.___" (or some variation) and login names for various websites were also typically "Warhawk" to make it easy. Just seemed to stick!

I only played it a little bit with a friend of mine maybe 25 (???) years ago, but I enjoyed it as well. But when I wanted an email address for signing up for stuff I didn't want to dump into my "main" email (like this forum!), it was always "warhawk@_____.___" (or some variation) and login names for various websites were also typically "Warhawk" to make it easy. Just seemed to stick!
There was a point when I was hooked on the game, but it eventually phased out. I always thought it was advanced for its time. I actually did the same thing, but instead of referencing it to the game, I referenced my emails in relation to the Kings or Kings players. To be honest, I couldn't follow another team even if I wanted to. All my passwords/sign in info/emails throughout the years are related in some way shape or form to this team. I would forget them all if I followed another team and that would give me big problems!

I've witnessed a friend become addicted to it. In fact, a group of us went to Myrtle Beach once to party it up for a week, he didn't go out with us once because he brought his laptop (and Diablo 3) with him.

Personally, I became addicted to Skyrim. I was a year older and 15 pounds heavier when I came to.