San Jose Sharks Playoff Run

This could be a short thread.. The Sharks getting ready for Game 7 against the Los Angeles Kings in L.A in the semifinals of the western conf... Gotta admit, not much of a hockey fan, and this game will be the first NHL game I will watch from the opening moment this year.. I know San Jose loves this team, and I generally dislike L.A. based teams

Last edited:
Love that I can ignore hockey until the playoffs and still be able to root for the sharks every year. Would like to be able to actually do that for more than a series or two, though. :(

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Quick was amazing, I really hope someone can get to him. While I was happy for some long suffering Kings fans last year, any kind of LA Kings dynasty would be too much to take.

Hoping for B's - Blackhawks final.

Love that I can ignore hockey until the playoffs and still be able to root for the sharks every year. Would like to be able to actually do that for more than a series or two, though. :(
Only follow the Sharks passingly, and don't feel like looking it up, this is only my perception, but I am amazed by what I see is their longevity, even though I believe they have only reached the conference finals once (?) or twice or so, but they are in the playoffs nearly every damn year for the past 15 years (?), seem like a solid organization