[Game] Sacramento Kings (3) vs Golden State Warriors (6) (WCDS Game 2, 1-0) 4/14/2023 7:00pm Pacific 10:00pm Eastern (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Thoughts and philosophies on tonight's game,

When a team is so unstoppable offensively you either try to slow down the pace or change the plan. I have a feeling the Warriors will test the physicality that the Referees will let them get away with. I am not feeling comfortable with what Draymond Green has in plan for tonight's game. They gave maximum effort shutting down Huerter's DHO action and we still scored 126.

They will most likely involve Sabonis in more PnR action, i saw a few times we tried to double near the 3pt line and it was too late and from bad angles.

The Warriors will either try to double Dearron fox early and get the ball out of his hands the entire game and let Looney and Draymond play 1 on 1 vs Sabonis. They tried double Dearron but it was too late, they doubled him past the half court line and he made Andrew Wiggins run into Jordan Poole. I expect them to extend this defense out and play GP2 more minutes. Sabonis needs to play better if he is going to be guarded 1 on 1.

Malik may be a player you have leash with in the regular season, but to his benefit, he is valuable in the playoffs because he isn't afraid of anybody or any team.

There is one day of rest between games and I feel like this Benefits the Kings.

What is the color of the night?

Purple, my brothers and sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.