[Game] Rockets @ Kings - Tuesday, Dec. 15 - 7 PST, 10 EST

Drake is back? Is he bros with Vivek or something?

Btw, dare I say it, but we're actually playing really good defense. Swarming Harden and we aren't letting him get into any sort of rhythm. And you shut Houston down if you take away his playmaking.

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hrm... What if I don't like basketball any more?????
I could understand that.

Personally I will ALWAYS love basketball. The question for me is if it will ever get to the point that I stop following the Kings.

Because even if that happened I'd still watch games, but instead of watching most Sacramento games is spring for League Pass again and just watch whatever match ups interest me.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Ben McLemore (and friends) has been doing a good job on Harden this half, which probably means we're gonna bench him in the second half.

I'm following this thread but I'm not watching the game. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I quit watching when the 9-point lead evaporated, there were ticky-tack fouls and I heard blatant unfiltered profanity in the background.

Hrm... What if I don't like basketball any more?????
The second quarter has been pretty good :)

Why did Cousins not get one post touch this half being guarded by the likes of Capela, Jones and Montijunas? We should be up by 20. If Harden erupts in the second half and we lose I will be so pissed.