Rockets @ Kings Game Thread - 11/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AriesMar27

heh -- not sure I would call almost falling on your butt and then throwing up a banked in shot that you did NOT call putting on a show. :p
thats what i said.... and the dude guarding him is like half a foot shorter than he is....

unless you are tim duncan you have to call backboard or it doesnt count.:cool:

Well, Kings are on a 4 game winning streak, but we all know none of those teams beaten were anything too special.

Hopefully the Kings can show the same hustle against some elite teams. I think a game with Dallas is coming up soon, so that should show us where the Kings stack up against some better teams.

But I don't care how bad the 4 teams that the Kings beat are....Beating all 4 without Martin/Garcia is still incredibly impressive

did anyone else notice jt and donte's pre game ritual they do? donte brushes jt off the jt pretends he's a mirror....just caught that at the very beginning and thought it was hilarious haha

Great job by paul westphal in the coaching... did any one see him upset with the performance at the end of half.. who wouldnt with that final posession

A

AriesMar27

Oh ok my bad, guess my broadcast wasn't good enough to hear everything players said on court. Meh :cool:
only tim duncan can use the backboard without calling it, he's earned that right. so really we only won by 7... its still a win but, he needs to learn the rules of the game. :D

Sure the 4 GAME WINNING STREAK is against mediocre to bad teams, but those are the teams the Kings must beat consistently in order to improve their seat in the NBA hierarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.