Rockets @ Kings Game Thread - 11/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AriesMar27

20 rebounds from our bigs... and only 1 3pt shot from our center.... who played ugly offensively but pretty well defensively...

A

AriesMar27

tyreke ROY? possible? or Locked already
dont know about locked but he'll be in the running... which will be fun to watch how that progresses with him, jennings and maybe flynn. im really mad that griffin is hurt... it wouldve been even sweeter to see it happen if it does.

dont know about locked but he'll be in the running... which will be fun to watch how that progresses with him, jennings and maybe flynn. im really mad that griffin is hurt... it wouldve been even sweeter to see it happen if it does.
you seem to be in a very good mood today for some reason ;)

I think we have a 5-4 record. We will have to see what happens when the schedule gets tougher but.....it wouldnt hurt to win the rest of our games at home :eek:

That's all I think about everytime I watch him play... I think the day is coming, and it might take until mid-season or even next year for him to do it really well but look out when he can.
Some people compare him to Webber. I see many more similarities between JT and a young malone.

A

AriesMar27

thats a catch-22... it would kill his rebounding numbers.... he would only get 3 rebounds a game if he made his layups. :D
2nd best post of the night... i dont care if it was me again... i think its because the nuggets are killing the lakers right now. kings win, lakers down 23 in the 3rd with 20 seconds left in the quarter... its been a good night. lakers with 11 turnovers...

That was a wonderful game to watch. It was nice to see the commitment of the team, nice to see Adelman on the sidelines again, nice to win after giving away the lead. The team is young and full of potential.

By the way, after Hawes' interview there was a fat guy in the stands jumping up and down in a Galatasaray (Turkish football-soccer team) shirt. Could have been me. I wish it was me! Being able to watch Kings' games in Arco Arena is high on my list to things to do before I die...

HOW BOUT DEM KINGS!

I would still like to see Hawes posted on the block as much as JT. They seem comfortable letting JT work down low, but seem to refuse to focus on Hawes in that area. A lot of his shots were dump offs to him with the clock winding down. He had Scola on him, and while he's a good defender, Hawes has serious height and length advantages on him and they should have exploited that.

Big win for us! I didn't know if we were going to hold them off in the 4th quarter, but the Kings held on for the win..good contribution from everyone tonight, Cant wait until tues game..

GO KINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.