Rock Band Draft - Round 6 (Wrap Up)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
All I know is that the name better have as many words as posts in his wrap-up, or the link is gonna look funky.
Sorry, my normal photo editing program has been experiencing weird crash toi desktops whenever I try to add text of late, so slowing me down. Do have aname. Is coming.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
The Developing Years, Part 3 -- Finally, A Name

The new name was a clever name, a literate name, an original name nobody else had used, a catchier name than floccinaucinihilipilification, but it did create certain difficulties in marketing and merchandising...

Last edited:
Destruction Sindrome

Destruction Sindrome is a newly formed progressive metal band who and are quickly becoming a huge sensation around the entire world. The band is best known for there for there unusual vocal style with David Draiman's signature heavy vocals, Mark Tremonti's softer backing vocals, and Claudio Sanchez's high pitched sound. Together, all three form a range in vocals the likes that no one has ever seen before. Although the vocals have given Destruction Sindrome its recognition, the true secret of the bands success lies within its drummer Danney Carey and his, who is already hailed as one of the best drummers of all time. Carey's odd timing and rhythms bring a hypnotic sound to the band. The band is also considered unique for there dual lead guitars performed by Claudio Sanchez and Mark Tremonti. Last but not least comes bassist Cliff Burton who ties all the instruments together with his fast paced Bass rhythms. All in all Destruction Sindrome's amazing talent will suffice the ears of the casual rock fan and the hardcore stoner metal head alike.

Band Members
Mark Tremonti - Lead Guitarist / Back-up Vocals
David Draiman - Lead Vocals
Danny Carey - Drums
Cliff Burton - Bass
Claudio Sanchez -2nd Lead Guitar / Back-up Vocals

[yt=David Draiman - Vocals]2I2b64-ykyE[/yt]

[yt=Mark Tremonti - 1st Guitar]PH0MavufGaQ[/yt]

[yt=Claudio Sanchez - 2nd Guitar and Backing Vocals]wCZMqx3PdFY[/yt]

[yt=Cliff Burton - Bassist]6O9zMnwD65Q[/yt]

[yt=Danny Carey - Drums]LF0o1RnGRDY[/yt]

Last edited:
Okay, here is the thing. I am all of the sudden going to be gone on vacation with no access 10/10 - 10/20. I am imagining that the voting process is the most tedius to deal with, so I am not really apt to asking a mod to take over. If we can get all wrap-ups in soon and the ranking right after, I most likely will have time to set up the first round of voting before going and end it upon my return. Of course, I may not, it depends on how long it takes to get the rankings in.

Okay, here is the thing. I am all of the sudden going to be gone on vacation with no access 10/10 - 10/20. I am imagining that the voting process is the most tedius to deal with, so I am not really apt to asking a mod to take over. If we can get all wrap-ups in soon and the ranking right after, I most likely will have time to set up the first round of voting before going and end it upon my return. Of course, I may not, it depends on how long it takes to get the rankings in.
It's a fair warning, with what I think is plenty of time for the ranking before you go off on your vacation.

Something tells me that you won't have to wait too long for the rankings given how well this draft has gone so far.

Mines sent. So many good bands, but overall was easier to order them than a 20 movie movie draft or what I'm guessing is going to be a pain in the *** 30 song singles draft.

Ok I am not going to do a typical write up per say of my band. I will though write why I choose the band members I did and how they will sound.

Lars Ulrich

The reason why I am wanted him is that he not only knows how to drum, but he is a creative genius in the studio. I figure what better person to help with my bands creative side than Lars.

Steve Harris

Now with Steve I have Lars counter part. Not only is he a great basists he is also like Lars a creative genuis. With these two people leading my band I feel pretty good about man band's creative side.

"Dimebag" Darrell Abbott

With Dimebag his rifts were amazing. Dimebag could command a stage with solos.

Michael Angelo Batio

One of the reasons why I picked Michael was his ability to play anything on guiltar. This guys is probably the best technical guiltar player I have ever heard. It is truely amazing the speed in which he can play. Him and Dimebag dueling in middle of the stage, priceless.

Rob Zombie

I could of went in a different direction and picked Halford, Dio but I wanted a person who had a deeper singing voice. Robs imagination will also come in handy. Also I figured who better than him to direct the bands videos.

You've been listening to too much Jerry Reynolds...It's I could have gone...not I could have went...You can't went anywhere...you can't have went anywhere...but you could have gone somewhere...
All that and you miss that he did the "of >> 've" verbal to written confusion?

That error is seriously one of my pet peeves.

Haha, well, I wouldn't have (have! its HAVE not of) pointed it out if Jespher hadn't started it! ;)

I usually don't even like acknowledging the error when I see it anymore.