[Game] Rising Stars - Friday, Feb.16 - 6 PT - TNT

Webber was hoping Brown won the mvp because he had no idea how to pronounce bogdanvic's name. He dared only to say it once.

Last edited:
I'm just quite surprised that Phoenix was that dumb to trade his rights to us because he was one of the top players in Europe at the time and players like that don't come around often in Europe.

Lucky it was us because Bogdanovich is special, I said it 6 years ago and he did not disappoint me.
probably had some doubts that he would never come over in the NBA, or maybe they were just fed up with dealing with his agent. 1 day before the trade, he and his agent informed the Suns that they would stay in Europe for another year.

in hindsight, it looks like a heavily Kings-favored trade...but I could see why they did it at that time. could've been sergio lull 2.0. anyways, thanks Phoenix lol

One of my biggest pet peeves is announcers butchering names of athletes and playing it off as "I know everyone at home cant pronounce the name either lol". The name isnt hard to pronounce and you are getting paid well, at worst he can ask Bogdan himself pregame the proper way to say his name.
What amuses me is that he can say Bogdan just fine but somehow Bogdanovic is too much :D

Am I wrong to think that if joeger would just leave buddy in past his set 7 minute stint and just let the poor kid get into his groove maybe we would really have something special on our hands?

Bogie, I knew he had this kind of range. No more tailoring our kids to run joegers style. I wanna see this kind of play more during meaningful games. I hope this scrimmage was a giant slap across joegers face. The kids need time to feel their game out.