Rick's press conference

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Is at 2 pm, correct? Anyone know where we'll be able to catch it? Is it going to be on 1140am?

Thanks.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Anyone know if nbatv will show it or if there is a streaming option for those of us not in the area?

As much as I think this is the right call, I feel for him and his family. Whatever my concerns were with his coaching style, he is a classy guy and I hope he ends up on his feet.

KCRA.com has a clear feed. That News10 feed yesterday was horrible quality!

But it sure doesn't sound like a mutual decision. That was big of Joe to talk to Rick on the phone for 5 minutes. Ummmm yeah. I hope a NBA team picks up Adelman and that he wins a championship. He deserves it.

It's clear he was terminated. He wanted to come back but it appears the Maloofs didn't even talk to him. They just had Geoff call him and tell him he's fired.

Losing respect for the Maloofs.

Mutual my ***, sounds more like he was kicked out the door. He deserved to be talked to AT LEAST and i was rooting for him to get the extension. He wanted to come back and the Maloofs should have let him.

vj9999 said:
That seems to be a trend. At least he didn't find out on TV like Peja.
Does seem to be a trend in the NBA. I always read about traded/fired coaches and players complaining about how they were never contacted personally about what happened and found out about it the hard way. I wonder why the league does that-could it just be a litigation matter?