Regular Season countdown - using jersey pictures

Okay, Okay, I know there is over a month to go till regular season, but I am ver bored with this site right now. I know they have these whole "........Draft" thingys. I'm just not interested. Sorry S€im.

NOTE:pLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE ARE 29 DAYS LEFT NOT 44. 44 IS JUT AN EXAMPLE

So hear go the rules and how to play.

*Post a picture representing how many day are left until the first regular season game (Oct. 29) today is the 24th, so that means there are 35 more days till the first regular season game

Ex:
The Great Shawn Bradley LOL

*You CAN post a picture of the same player as long as it differs from the original picture.

*You CAN post two pictures to make the sum or difference of the number in the players jerseys.

Ex:

+

3+41=44

*The pictures DO NOT have to be of superstars

*Pictures CAN be of college or highschool plarers as long as they are WELL KNOWN

*NO LAKER PICTURES (Just Joking) lol

*The pictures DO NOT have to be of Kings players untill THE LAST 20 DAYS

*It would be better if you had the the same two, three, four...........ect. people in the picture if you want to add subtract or even multiply.

Ex:
(Please mind the not for public use tag.) lol 3+41=44

Anyway, thats about. Have Fun!

Last edited:
I think you meant to say the first regular season Kings game...Their first preseason game is October 7th...13 days from today.

Last edited:
Little early, but won't be around tomorrow, I'm up now and really, I'm practically the only thing keeping this one together :D

And besides, couldn't miss the chance to post this guy

Down to 30