Project the final roster

Thabo would be good he's still a steals machine can come in and get us extra possessions.
Thabo wouldn't be bad, but he seems more of a 3/4 now than a swingman. The Kings could use a swingman type more, IMO.

If Bogi or Buddy got hurt, the depth at the 2 would be smallball or James. That isn't horrible, but Shump or similar would be more useful.

Thabo wouldn't be bad, but he seems more of a 3/4 now than a swingman. The Kings could use a swingman type more, IMO.

If Bogi or Buddy got hurt, the depth at the 2 would be smallball or James. That isn't horrible, but Shump or similar would be more useful.
Yeah I would rather have Schump back at the 2 Guard for depth.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Last year I was happy with 3 of the 5 starters. I wasn’t happy about shump and Bjelica. I became upset with Willie later. As of right now I am very happy with 1-4. I haven’t seen dedmon play with team yet to see how I like it. I like the signing.

We know the starting lineup will be;
C - Dedmon
PF - Bagley
SF - Barnes
SG - Hield
PG - Fox

Now the main bench players I have is Bogs, Bjelica, Holmes, Ariza and Giles. We NEED to give Holmes a chance. He's a scoring machine. He might provide most of our bench scoring. 9ppg in 16mpg? Who does that! We won't have enough playing time for who I would like to see off the bench. A couple players are going to be upset with their playing time, because they're too good to be at the end of the bench.

Think about this too.. Ariza has not come off the bench, and has started every game he's been in since 2009.

We know the starting lineup will be;
C - Dedmon
PF - Bagley
SF - Barnes
SG - Hield
PG - Fox

Now the main bench players I have is Bogs, Bjelica, Holmes, Ariza and Giles. We NEED to give Holmes a chance. He's a scoring machine. He might provide most of our bench scoring. 9ppg in 16mpg? Who does that! We won't have enough playing time for who I would like to see off the bench. A couple players are going to be upset with their playing time, because they're too good to be at the end of the bench.

Think about this too.. Ariza has not come off the bench, and has started every game he's been in since 2009.
CoJo?

Entity

Hall of Famer
The biggest thing this year compared to last is in case of injuries. I don’t think we are as bad off if someone misses 3-4 games as we were last year. Joseph instead of yogi. Ariza instead of bogi leaving Bmac as the 1st off the bench. As good of a guy Kosta was. He just never fit with this team. Everything seemed out of whack when he was on the floor to me. Now you have Holmes for depth if you have no Bagley or Giles. The biggest leap we will have this year is gonna be a full season of Barnes that is adapted. This will win us games that we lost early last year. A shot blocked here and there by dedmon and shooting outside of 5 feet will win is a few extra. Just gotta hope Luke can put all of it together and create some solid game plans game in and game out

Fox,CoJo,yogi
Buddy,bogie
Barnes,Ariza
Bags,Bjelly,Giles
Dedmon,Holmes

Cut: Swan,Bj Johnson
2way: Guy,Gabriel
13th Vet wing end of FA Shump or Brewer
14th,15th end of training camp or players released

Fox,CoJo,yogi
Buddy,bogie
Barnes,Ariza
Bags,Bjelly,Giles
Dedmon,Holmes

Cut: Swan,Bj Johnson
2way: Guy,Gabriel
13th Vet wing end of FA Shump or Brewer
14th,15th end of training camp or players released
Very similar to what I was thinking...

I'm hoping Brewer gets picked up for that 13th spot.

I'm assuming the new JJ and another young player gets the last two spots.