[Game] (preseason) Kings @ Lakers in Anaheim, 10/11/2023 7 pm Pacific, 10 pm Eastern

Let's hope for more cohesiveness from everyone, especially beyond the five starters. Who will play team defense? Who will create the assists?

LeBron James is out for this one. It's time for the Monk-Reaves Arkansas reunion!

Last edited:
Wonder if coach will start Sasha.. Most likely not. He will put in Lyles or go small and run Huerter at SF and Monk at SG I predict.. Or maybe Edwards at SF?

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Yep BS. Getting blacked out on YTTV. Just cancelled my Diretv last month.
Presumably is blacked out on all carriers. I think the kings livestream is the only option for those of us in the Sac area. I don't know why they can't just broadcast it on the NBC Sports channel, as it's not like whatever is on the actual channel is being viewed by more than 2 people total.

Presumably is blacked out on all carriers. I think the kings livestream is the only option for those of us in the Sac area. I don't know why they can't just broadcast it on the NBC Sports channel, as it's not like whatever is on the actual channel is being viewed by more than 2 people total.
Just seeing the kings logo on kings.com audio is working