[Game] Preseason Game 2: Kings @ Blazers 12/13/20, 6PM pst, 9PM est

Overall, a lot happier with how the offense looks and feels. Shots not falling for Buddy, but I didn't feel that he was forcing too much; a lot of them were decent shots for him within the offense that just didn't fall. Likewise, Fox feels a bit more under control and ball movement has been pretty good.

Overall, a lot happier with how the offense looks and feels. Shots not falling for Buddy, but I didn't feel that he was forcing too much; a lot of them were decent shots for him within the offense that just didn't fall. Likewise, Fox feels a bit more under control and ball movement has been pretty good.
I only saw one bad shot by Buddy.

That trap got them to 15 on the clock before they got up the court, with a different ball handler than they would of liked. By the time they got setup it cost them some time.

Makes me happy to see them doing that.

Think the Kings are hitting like 30% from three in the 2H. Open shots, just missing.

Fox needs to stop driving into the lane when there is a Blazers big waiting for him. That's been the case all game. He's had a few bad turnovers in the same area.