Predict the Starting Lineup / Rotation

if Buddy plays defense like game 1 we just went from 30th to the 20th projection that you had. Any better and this team might be a 6-8th seed!
Buddy was just outstanding, wasn't he? In his play, and also his attitude. Seems totally bought in. And WHO got the 3rd-most minutes behind HB and DFox AND was a key part of the closing unit? Chavano Rainer.

Buddy has not one, but three things that can serve him - and the Kings - very well.

1st, of course, his 3-pt shooting and the defensive attention it draws.

2nd, his free throw shooting and his eagerness to have the ball in his hands from the line. (Bags, Davion, TT, possibly Fox - all guys who make you hold your breath if it comest to free throws down the stretch. OTOH, Richaun, HB, Tyrese, Buddy... nice.)

3rd, his REBOUNDING. Buddy is a solid rebounder for his position and better than that - it seems to me - when the team goes small and they need him to be. A closing 3-guard lineup that includes Buddy, along w/Fox, Ty/Davion, HB, and Richaun, makes me breath a *little* bit easier in re board

if Buddy plays defense like game 1 we just went from 30th to the 20th projection that you had. Any better and this team might be a 6-8th seed!
In re defense... wow. That 1st half defensive performance for the Kings was top-10-worthy, easily. That 2nd-half was as bad as what we saw last year, even allowing for how tough - and on - the Blazers are/were offensively.

But you can't watch those first 24 min and think a top-20, top-15 ranking isn't within their capability. It clearly is. But I can't watch those last 24 and nevertheless worry that they'll fall short.

In re defense... wow. That 1st half defensive performance for the Kings was top-10-worthy, easily. That 2nd-half was as bad as what we saw last year, even allowing for how tough - and on - the Blazers are/were offensively.

But you can't watch those first 24 min and think a top-20, top-15 ranking isn't within their capability. It clearly is. But I can't watch those last 24 and nevertheless worry that they'll fall short.
yah it was top 10 but then back to 30th 2nd half so averaged to 20th for me lol. Hey if they’re bought in for 82 games, we definitely can get 20th minimum with that. That’s play-in at the minimum