• 2-2

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • 3-1

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • 4-0

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our Kings are 3-3 heading out on a 4 game road trip to face the Miami Heat, Orlando Magic, Atlanta Hawks and Milwaukee Bucks. Even the most optimistic amongst us probably didn’t have us at .500 after our first 6 games.

There are some winnable games on this road trip. Will the Kings come back to Sacramento .500 or better? Will we continue our increased pace and offensive efficiency? Or will the road be too much for our young team? Will we “fall back to earth” and resume our role as NBA doormat?

I feel like a 2-2 trip would be a success. I can see us winning the Orlando and Atlanta games. Bucks are playing really well and Miami is well coached and a tough place to play.

I voted for 2-2 as well.

Just a friendly reminder to all of our beloved Kings fans, don't mean to burst any bubbles but this is what's called the Honeymoon period, where we are a surprisingly better team than last year and most teams didn't plan for us. Once we make a loud enough noise in the league, we'll probably have another wave of instability and we'll have to see if Dave have the adjustment ready for the youngsters.

:)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I voted for 2-2 as well.

Just a friendly reminder to all of our beloved Kings fans, don't mean to burst any bubbles but this is what's called the Honeymoon period, where we are a surprisingly better team than last year and most teams didn't plan for us. Once we make a loud enough noise in the league, we'll probably have another wave of instability and we'll have to see if Dave have the adjustment ready for the youngsters.

:)
Really? Sorry but we can celebrate today and worry about tomorrow ... well, tomorrow.

I don't think anyone is planning the parade quite yet. There's no shame or harm in showing some positive emotion. If any fans in the NBA have earned the right, it's Kings fans.

Really? Sorry but we can celebrate today and worry about tomorrow ... well, tomorrow.

I don't think anyone is planning the parade quite yet. There's no shame or harm in showing some positive emotion. If any fans in the NBA have earned the right, it's Kings fans.
Hey, I'm not saying to not be happy or not celebrate the immediate success, I am saying to just keep the enthusiasm going but keep the expectation controlled in this extremely instant gratification driven world that seemingly only consist of "best" and "worst". Because when the league starts to catch on about how good we have become, it comes down to us to make the necessary adjustments to stay winning and competing, and not be brought down and scramble for reasons why we are suddenly "not as good".

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hey, I'm not saying to not be happy or not celebrate the immediate success, I am saying to just keep the enthusiasm going but keep the expectation controlled in this extremely instant gratification driven world that seemingly only consist of "best" and "worst". Because when the league starts to catch on about how good we have become, it comes down to us to make the necessary adjustments to stay winning and competing, and not be brought down and scramble for reasons why we are suddenly "not as good".
I just don't like it when people tell me to curb my enthusiasm. The only expectations I have are to see heart, hustle, energy and effort. The rest is icing on the cake. :D