Post your youtube videos

As the title says - simple concept. Since it's TDOS, and it could last a lot longer than usual, might be a good idea to check in here to see some entertaining videos.

Just post whatever videos you come across which you find entertaining/interesting. Doesn't have to be sport, it can be literally anything. The diversity will actually help the thread continue.

To start off, I'll share two completely different ones.

The first, I think, is absolutely amazing. It was shot during the '70s, and the video is of an uncontacted tribe (the Toulambi) seeing and meeting a white person (or indeed anyone from the outside world) for the first time. It's fascinating to watch the fear, curiousity, joy etc. in their faces as they discover some things which must have been mind-boggling for them. I won't say anymore, the video is 12 minutes long but well worth the watch.

The second video is much more light-hearted. I don't particularly like this type of music, but it's worth watching just for the dancing in it. Very talented dancers (style is robot / locking / popping etc.).

Last edited by a moderator:

Glenn

Hall of Famer
The most primitive tribe of the planet is the one that hasn't been seen yet. :) Anyway, I wonder what the head hitting thing meant.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
GGG, have you seen the episode where they tried to go from the southern part of Viet Nam to the north? I love this show as I am a bit of a car lover but these guiys are hilarious also. Great show.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
There are a lot of flash mobs but this might be my favorite. Might! :) It's worth going to Youtube to check them out.

I feel bad laughing at the guy but here it is lol gets really good at the basketball part. I think because im a huge basketball fan I find it funnier but here it is!

Favorite parts..

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!
Later gets the rebound passes it to the man!
Reggie Miller's lookin good
Stephen jackson to dav...lol
Wayne Summers lol

Even if there's a bit too much product placement in it:

and since Glenn started the flashmob thing:

Some really good videos so far. Here's two more I really like:

This one is kind of like a flash mob. It's an ad for T-Mobile in England, set at Heathrow Airport. Really good.

This one is of the best free runner I've ever seen. He has many videos on youtube, this is just one. They're all amazing. He's an unbelieveable athlete.

Great thread. At least one that makes TDOS a bit more bearable... Thanks DD!

Here's my two cents (or clips, actually):

1. Songs for the hearing impaired (ASL) are really cool. There are a few on youtube. Here is one I liked in particular.

Another one you can check out is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrhS6j2vnzc

2. I also find Lip Dub (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lip_dub) videos really entertaining. Here's an exaple of one that comes from Israel (so apparently it has more to offer than just inconsistent SFs...:p)

Find more here: http://www.lipdubhub.com/

Seen that one before Spike, it's good!

In keeping with the dog theme, here's one of a sleepwalking dog (there are many more on youtube of this dog):

Also, the kid talking about his dream reminded me of this:

Let's not forget the battle at Kruger. The nature video so amazing... everyone MUST watch this one.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
And the Thai female version of Jackie Chan complete with an injury reel at the end of the movie. She and Tony Jaa are going to make a movie together.

Hey, what coding are you using to embed your youtube videos so nicely? I am using the old yt code and I get a small video in a box...

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
[Will Smith]
Aww, hell naw!
[/Will Smith]

Try this one instead:

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
There is an instance or two of potty language here so kids cover your ears.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
For gamers, especially COD peeps this guy makes some of the best videos on youtube.