Please take a moment - you COULD save a life!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
*click*

It is presently 92 degrees on my front porch (in the shade). At altitude, that is like 104-108 degrees.

I do NOT like this. The grasses are so dry that a car pulling off onto the side of the road could catch them on fire.

Why didn't I think of that 6th! :D

It's about 68 degrees here...sometimes it can be hard to figure out..I suck at converting celsius to fahrenheit..overcast and very breezy...

So how are you guys living in Sac lovin that heat wave, huh?!?...*click*

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Em, I think the heat wave is about a week long and has about 4 more days of over 100 degree temperatures to go. I heard Friday was only supposed to be 98 degrees. Oh joy!! No one I know is handling this well, except for hoopsfan and she is nuts. Well, she is a Laker fan. Need I say more? :p

*click*

6th said:
Em, I think the heat wave is about a week long and has about 4 more days of over 100 degree temperatures to go. I heard Friday was only supposed to be 98 degrees. Oh joy!! No one I know is handling this well, except for hoopsfan and she is nuts. Well, she is a Laker fan. Need I say more? :p

*click*
so are you saying you no longer know me? :confused:

*click*

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
*click*

And supposedly things are going to get just a little cooler. There was an unexpected break when the marine layer actually made it through the high pressure ridge. I sure hope we get some of that relief. I do see a slight breeze moving the trees!

Last edited:
Question? I just found this page and was curious about the Breast cancer site. Is all i have to do is click that pink button and it auto donates? Or do i have to do something else? Please let me know..Thank You!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Click on the link in my first post, and it will take you to the site. When you get there, please click on the part that says "Click here to help fund a mammogram." That's all you have to do...

VF21 said:
Click on the link in my first post, and it will take you to the site. When you get there, please click on the part that says "Click here to help fund a mammogram." That's all you have to do...
Ok Thanks! Thats what i did. it just didn't confirm anything so i wasn't sure if it did it or not.

Thanks VF! Wow, now that's handy...I was getting pretty tired of playing the old "guess what the temperature is today" game! :D

6th..I know I wouldn't be handling that heat well...My comfort zone is somewhere around the mid to high 80's...I do remember those long, hot Sac summers...where it stays hot all the way through September...ah well it could be worse, it could be 114 like Phoenix! ;)

Very cool, windy day here in Newmarket, England...Reminds me of autumn *click*

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Congrats to all of us:

So far this month you have helped contribute to 78 mammograms.
*click*

Woke up this morning to high overcast and much cooler temperatures! Yay!!!!! Now all I have to worry about is possible dry lightning strikes...