Please take a moment - you COULD save a life!

It's very warm and humid here today...HAVING NO AIR CONDITIONING SUCKS!!! I wish England would come into the 21st Century! I cannot wait to come back to the land of the free, and a home with air conditioning! :D Anyway hope you're all having a lovely summery Thursday..*click*

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
*click*

It's hot in the forest, which is not a good thing. Heat dries the grasses even faster, and conditions are approaching red flag status. If it stays hot for much longer, we'll have to really be on guard - grasses, weeds, etc. in very low humidity can actually combust if someone walks over them.

Fire season is a scary time here in my beloved forest...especially in hot, dry weather.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
VF21 said:
*click*

It's hot in the forest, which is not a good thing. Heat dries the grasses even faster, and conditions are approaching red flag status. If it stays hot for much longer, we'll have to really be on guard - grasses, weeds, etc. in very low humidity can actually combust if someone walks over them.

Fire season is a scary time here in my beloved forest...especially in hot, dry weather.
My prayers for safety in the forest. *click*

I pray that you get rain soon. Here in Louisiana it is HOT, but very wet. Our temps have only been in the 90's, but the heat index with the humidity has been over 100 for couple weeks.

Good Morning .... another scorcher today .... I should lay-out a piece of sheetmetal today and see if an egg would cook on it today ... 106-degrees

*** click ***