Please take a moment - you COULD save a life!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
*click* - Sunday morning - coffee, toast and earthquake... Yep, just another typical weekend here in the forest. ;)

after the best part of a week of really nice weather, the forecast shows the storm coulds looming over the south coast...wimbledon might get a little soggy today..!

Making up for the 'late click' yesterday, today's is early..'click'.

Looks like rain here too! *click*...Also, when I was on the Brest Cancer site clicking I noticed that they were giving away pink ribbon pins if you sign up to receive their newsletter..(you do pay $2.00 shipping)...

Last edited:
*click* Beautiful, HOT weather here in Sacto. today. Finally it's how I like it. :D

I got some free New Balance shoes in the mail last week from the Race For The Cure...and they have little pink ribbons on them. They came while my mom was here for a visit :) ..and she's doing great!

Keep clicking everyone. :D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
*click* ---

The weather was HOT today. I do not like HOT. If I liked hot, I would still live on the valley floor. I wish some of you valley people aka flatlanders would quit sending HOT up here into the forest.

Thank you.

'click'..overcast,...but not unpleasant.

One of my teachers in school, who took an Applied Science and Technology class was called Mr Click. He's probably 103 by now, or maybe he was 25 years ago ! lol.