Please take a moment - you COULD save a life!

*click* i've noticed it hasnt been so hot in sactown or cali lately. I thought it was always hot down there, especially around this time of year. Anyways the weather is still very nice here. Warm with a perfect fathers day breeze

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
click... BEAUTIFUL day in the forest, crystal blue skies and just warm enough to have the front door open and the ceiling fan on low.

Beautiful here today..clear blue skies. no clouds...going to get up to low 80's...and I'm so happy because my mom and sister are coming out from Sac for a visit for a whole month!!! yay!! *click*

*click*, the rain has stopped, of course the storm started as soon as I got in my car to go run errands and people cannot drive in the rain!!! Nice and warm today

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
*click* - starry, starry night... with about a gazillion stars in the sky. Amazing how many there are without the glare of city lights blocking the view.

Folsom Al said:
click ..... 3:39am eh loopy !!! You see any of them stars, VF is peepin' out ???

Supposed to hit low 90's here in the Folsom foothills ....

yes but hours earlier, there's a 3 hour time difference so it was already daylight when I posted.

Folsom Al said:
click-click .... so, that's how it feels doing it twice in one day !!![/QUOTE]

Lol, no need to boast Folsom Al, (although on second thougts, what the hell, it's an achievement worthy of note ;) )

I cant think of a better way to register my 200th post.
(so few have been +1:eek: )

'Click'

*click*, double today for the literacy site.
Another nice day in the ATL. Bball is officially over but considering we may not have a season to look forward to, it's OK. How many days till the season starts?

Morning everyone.