Please take a moment - you COULD save a life!

*CLICK*

one red & orange room and one blue and yellow room done! still have to do the border and designs but now we've moved furniture so we can get my daughters room(pink & purple) primed and ready to paint! by friday i hope to have all of the primary painting done(I don't think my hair can take much more paint in it- LOL). I'll be sure to share pics!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
*Click*

BEAUTIFUL, gorgeous, wonderful day here in the forest. Woke up to a bit of overcast, a nice breeze... Now the sky is mainly blue but with some of the fantastic big white fluffy clouds you need for perfect cloud pictures!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Looks like another beautiful day. Hopefully the chance of thunderstorms won't develop. I may actually venture outside and do some pine needle raking...

*click*

Thanks Dougie...she is a cutie, huh? I like to think she takes after me, even though loopy will tell you otherwise..;) Thanks to everyone who wished my Katie a happy b-day....

Yay! Summers back! Well for the next 2 days at least...80 degrees today....*click*

*** click ***

brrrrrrrr ... it's weird reading about the storms and cold weather elsewhere while it's still in the 90's (100's are gone) out here in the Folsom Foothills

*Click*

ran out of spackle last night, but the lime green and liquid nail wall is almost gone. should prime tonight and paint tommorow. looks good for all to be in their own rooms by sunday! the kids start school monday!