Please take a moment - you COULD save a life!

Beautiful day here today...about a 12mph wind, blue skies with a few big, puffy white clouds. Going to get up to a whopping 73 degrees! WOW...It's my 6th wedding anniversary today...YEA!! Why is it that it feels like 60 years though?! :p Just kiddin'...*click*

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I drove to DL Bliss State Park and campgrounds on Lake Tahoe yesterday and visited friends from Oregon who were camping there. It was a beautiful and relaxing day.

*click*

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Folsom Al said:
*** click ***

as Rob Thomas & Carlos Santana would say ... Well it's a hot one !!!
One of my all-time favorite songs! Now I'm going to be singing "Smooth" all day at work.

*click*

- click -

whew .... hot again ... band is playing tonite in Fair Oaks (outdoors by Slocum)

Having a HEATWAVE, tropical heatwave - temperatures' risin' - ain't it surprisin'

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
*click*

Another hot day in the forest. Ho, hum... at least last night a breeze kicked in and sleeping was nice.

It's raining here today and it feels downright chilly...the british summer is obviously over...don't ya just love having fall start in August? yuck!

*click*

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
*click* Two raccoons decided they wanted to play on my roof last night. Talk about being awakened to strange noises!

*** click ***

back up in Folsom today .... SF was nice yesterday !!!
gotta fundraiser carwash that I'll be working for 3 HOURS !!!!! ... 104-degrees

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
*click*

Al - If you have to be out in the heat for a fundraiser, the idea of having water right there has to make it a little better.

;)

--- click ---

Another hot day in the foothills of the Sierra Nevadas ...

BUT !!!

Starting tomorrow, it's gonna cool down a bit ... 4 to 5 days in the mid to hi 90's

i was supposed to donate blood on saturday but came down with a very painful ear infection instead. got to reschedule.

curtains in the kitchen, washer & dryer in garage, a/c ducting fixed. was a busy weekend anyways.

*click*