Please take a moment - you COULD save a life!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
*click*

Another pretty nice morning in the forest. Time to start thinking about getting fire wood ready for stacking and drying for the winter.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
*click*

Another beautiful morning... Made arrangements for a cord of madrone and oak firewood to be dumped in my front yard so I can stack it for fall. It's a start...

*** click ***

Phase 1 of yardwork - done (ridding yard of crab grass)
Phase 2 - hope phase 1 worked so I can apply 2nd application
Phase 3 - get rid of Silver Dollar eucalyptus tree

*click*

our house is very colorful now. one orange w/red trim room done. one blue w/yellow trim room done, and one pink w/purple trim room done! now maybe we can fix the kitchen faucet...;)

*click*
great news guys, I'm home for good barring any complications and can go back to work this work (only one job for now and light duty) but it's a start especially as I'm broke . I have some help around the house which is wonderful because i'm limited in what I can do but it feels great to be home and know I can stay here.

Thanks to you guys!!!

*** click *** ..... can't come in w/o clickin'

Ya know what's really funny .....

People that have just moved out here (Folsom) ... from back East and they're wearing shorts and tank-tops ( ... or summer clothing), the first signs of Spring. Blue skies, temps in the 60's ...... really nice outside