Pistons @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, by far this is the best game I've seen all year. And some great defense.. Love how the team came out and played hard against the defending champs...Great game.

Kings showed a lot of moxy and a great sense of urgency...meanwhile the Piston's had one foot on the plane back home.

So I guess, we're a better team without Miller and Mobley though, huh....

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
To all my friends who gathered at Players last Sunday..........boy what I would give to have gathered with you today.

{{{{{6th gives hugs all around}}}}}

6th said:
To all my friends who gathered at Players last Sunday..........boy what I would give to have gathered with you today.

{{{{{6th gives hugs all around}}}}}
This is a great game to be with other Kings fans!! :D

6th, even though I wasn't with you guys at Players... I'm glad that at least we're here together cheering for our team online! That's better than nothing! :)

GOO KINGS!!!!!

Wow.

Thats all I can say, WOW.

This is exactly how they had to play to win this game. That was the best defense they have played all year. Even better than the game against the Spurs.

Last edited:
i hav a question...

about grades for each game...who does those? id really like to do them for the game against the pistons, as well as games in the future and i hav no idea if its the contributers or chosen by them or just the first person to do them...help me out here, please

thanks

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
BobbyJ_for3! said:
i hav a question...

about grades for each game...who does those? id really like to do them for the game against the pistons, as well as games in the future and i hav no idea if its the contributers or chosen by them or just the first person to do them...help me out here, please

thanks
The anarchist in me says go for it .Ocasionaly folks get a bit teritorial about traditions but other posters have started grade posts before and Brick never seems upset.

Last edited:
BobbyJ_for3! said:
i hav a question...

thanks
Bricklayer posts the grades. You can post some if you want though, or just wait for him and then throw yours up in his thread.

Great win, and it doesn't surprise me as much as it might surprise those who do not follow the Kings, but it seems over the past few years that when the chips are down and this team is headed for a "sure" loss, they come out and play a game like they did today, no matter who is on the floor, and win a big game. The Yahoo recap used the phrase "stifling defense", or something similar. Since I didn't watch or listen, truly solid defense, or part of Detroit's offensive ineptitude?

Also, I haven't reviewed the entire thread, so forgive me if I'm repeating, but Mr. Stein, would you please revise your power rankings to exclude any team from the east but the Heat in the top 8? The big, bad, world champion Pistons were just used a mop to wipe the floor with for three straight games by WC playoff teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.