Peja's tie?

piksi said:
It is time for him to start wearing something that says KINGS on the front
haha or SACRAMENTO

but to answer the question of the thread...no i didn't see Pejas tie...i really only saw him once...and briefly...but im surprised cuz usually im RIGHT ON TOP of whats hot and whats not...Peja usually dresses really nice-GQesque IMO

Peja Needs ...

an EXTREME FASHION MAKEOVER ... baaaaadly !!!!

Not only his tie ....many times his selection in shirts make me wanna say HUH !!!

His suit jackets or sports jackets are TENTS !!!

and his choice of color ... at times I'm wondering ... is this guy colorblind ???

But, with all that said, being injured and some type of slump

.... he's still MY FAVORITE !!!

Peja ... next prospect on the cover of GQ

^i definetly wouldn't go that far

i can't believe we are actually talking about Peja's "look"

but IMHO Peja could be on the cover of GQ any day of the week

Don't get me wrong ...

iheartBrad said:
^i definetly wouldn't go that far

i can't believe we are actually talking about Peja's "look"

but IMHO Peja could be on the cover of GQ any day of the week
I'm a guy ... really I am (and I like girls, lotsa girls (heh-heh)) ... with that said:

And yeah, this is not the right forum for this ... but, since I've got myself out there, I may as well go all the way.

I really see Peja as an extremely handsome man.

I lived in Germany and the Netherlands when I was a kid; Europeans have a different color pallette than americans in terms of fashion. Even car colors are different.

piksi

Hall of Famer
burekijogurt said:
I'm with piksi on this one. If he wants to look good he should be peddaling backwards as his three pointer rips through the net.
Every time I see Your username - I get really hungry :eek:

G_M said:
I only saw it for a second, then I had to look away!

It was brown...VERY BROWN!
The Kings game is on again (its a repeat from earlier) and I just got a good view of his tie. And its UGLY. It looks like he has a brown sports jacket with a purple shirt wearing a gross brown tie with purple dots on it (that's what it looks like).

Instead of that purple shirt, I would rather have him in a purple jersey.

Folsom Al said:
I'm a guy ... really I am (and I like girls, lotsa girls (heh-heh)) ... with that said:

And yeah, this is not the right forum for this ... but, since I've got myself out there, I may as well go all the way.

I really see Peja as an extremely handsome man.
I think Peja is a handsome man too, some of us girls talked about this today. It was unanimous: Peja looks WAY better with scruff face! And personally I liked the tie, thought it was way different. I didn't notice his shirt was purple, I was just checking out the tie. And scruff face. :p

I thought Peja looked really nice (what he was wearing) and yes he is very handsome at that. Didn't really notice the tie though. I'll see when I get my pix back. Now Webb..WOW he was lookin good. And he was wearing a PURPLE shirt with his suit (probably for the Kings, aww)

Peja is definitely a cutie. Especially in person but I agree that he would look better in a uni that said Kings or Sacramento on the front. I must say his style is unique but I love the way how Bobby dresses. Isn't he like 30 or close to it. It's funny how he dresses like the guys in their late teens or early 20's dress i.e the hip hop generation. But he has style. His track jacket on Sat. was nice and I remember the game at Orlando last year and he had on this fitted with lacoste polo.

alright after seeing the game over...and getting a good look at this tie...i think what really made it look horrible was both is jacket and his tie were brown but they were to different shades...PEJA what were you thinking hun...with the purple shirt...

listen brown doesn't have a lot of leway...you can mess up easily with it

honestly it looked like he packed a bunch of shirts, ties, jackets, pants...and he didn't really have any pieces to make a outfit of so he mix and matched UNSUCCESSFULLY