Peja Stojakovic

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Any questions?

This was the Peja I have been wanting to see for a long time.

Welcome back, Peja!!!!!!!

This is exactly the type of game we need from Peja every night. It really opened up the offense and our new guys still played solid D

vj9999 said:
I think it is his beard. HE had the right amount of facial hair. He doesn't play as well when cleanly shaven :)
lol, it used to be the same way for vlade.

Go Peja!
Go Kenny T!

GO KINGS

piksi

Hall of Famer
One assist shy from double double ( 2 rebounds and 2 assists - definition of Pedja's double double) :eek:

He is getting there. I saw him several times grabbing his hamstring. :confused:
He just needs better shape which will come with games played

I did not get to see the game on TV. Numbers look like what we all know he can do.

What looked to be the difference tonight? Was he moving better without the ball? Was he getting a lot of screens? Was he getting better assists?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
bibbyweb said:
Yeah will he ever rebound?;)
With Thomas and Skinner on the team, the need for Peja to hustle for rebounds is lessened a little. What he did tonight is what we need him to do every night - he moved without the ball, he passed to his team-mates, he played defense (yes, I said he played defense), he got off some beautiful falling sideways fadeaway jumpers (my favorites aside from the threes from the popcorn stand), AND he was having a good time. It was obvious.

This is the Peja Stojakovic we have been missing. The one Voisin was gushing about. The one that lights it up.

Rebounds? He don't need no stinkin' rebounds!!!

:D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Entity said:
I was expecting a Kenny Thomas (any questions) thread.
Kenny will get his turn. Tonight was Peja's turn. The turnaround was as different as night and day and deserved the attention.

GO KINGS!!!!!

::sings::

welcome back welcome back wel-come back

woohoo! GO PEJA!!

I knew he'd break out in this game...i had faith in him (as shown in my predictions)

He just seemed so much more active...and he prolly would of had even more production but he was resting on the bench for a nice long stretch

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
iheartBrad said:

woohoo! GO PEJA!!

I knew he'd break out in this game...i had faith in him (as shown in my predictions)

He just seemed so much more active...and he prolly would of had even more production but he was resting on the bench for a nice long stretch
Thank goodness we had Evans and Corliss to spell Peja tonight. He (Peja) said that he felt like a 10 in the first half but got tired in the second half. He said he's still working on his conditioning and he's feeling stronger every day.

Whoooooooooo!!!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
iheartBrad said:

woohoo! GO PEJA!!

Great now I have the theme to Welcom Back Kotter stuck in my head... thanks!

Very good to see Peja have a good game.I think he will improve over the next few games.I love to see him moving without the ball,and his stroke was looking real good tonite,Nice game Peja!!!!

iheartBrad said:

he still played 40 mins. that shouldnt matter since he had so many games off becos of injury. bibby played 43 mins. i think adelman should use eddy house a little bit more.. bibbys our main clutch guy. we dont want bibby to be tiring towards the end of close games...

Cool to see Peja back....

Peja did something different with his hair this time because it looks shorter probably got a new styles and his hair colored looks lighter.

Whatever works for him to look good.....

Anyway, good game.