OFFICIAL KingsFans league

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Mr. S£im Citrus said:
Bah; you're feelings are just hurt because I won't grace J's self-proclaimed "official" league with my presence... :p
Well, then it can't very well be very "official" now can it? :p

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Rockmeister said:
I wasn't bringing you bad news. I was just letting you know the league is full. How is that bad news?
Well, to someone who was hoping to get in the league...I suppose it is bad news. Now, for someone like me....it is just news. :p

M

MVP16

yo gary, u have to wait in line just like the rest of us! :D

I won all the fantasy leagues, that i was is so far,

EVERY Single ONE of THEM!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
MVP16 - If you've won all the leagues you've been in, I can't help but wonder about the level of competition.

;)

And Gary probably won't have to wait in line. He's been a longtime participant and will receive, in this league, recognition for that fact.

M

MVP16

hahah cmon vlade fan, afraid of losing the league to an expert? :D

i talked to the BOSS (jsin), and he said that there is a good chance that i will be that 12th and final dude in this league.

Gary gets the nod due to his past experience in the KF league for the final spot. So the league looks full for now, unless any other old members pop up or we (league) decide to expand past 12 teams.

M

MVP16

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo thats not fair

MAN U got scared of my fantasy skills, thats bs man!!!, would u rather have somebody who checks his/hers team once a month or somebody who is acitve in trading and changing his team every day????

once again NOT FAIR!!!

MVP16 said:
Thanx a lot rockmeister, u screwd me up again. :mad:
What the heck is your beef with Rockmeister? More importantly, why are you acting as if Rockmeister somehow influenced JSin to include Gary, a 4 year vet, over you, the self proclaimed "fantasy expert?"

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
JSin said:
Gary gets the nod due to his past experience in the KF league for the final spot. So the league looks full for now, unless any other old members pop up or we (league) decide to expand past 12 teams.
Well, I'm ALWAYS up for a bigger league -- prefer to play 20 people myself (I find the "should I draft Vin Baker or Calvin Booth questions far more interesting than Shaq or KG). But that's just me.

M

MVP16

C Diddy said:
What the heck is your beef with Rockmeister? More importantly, why are you acting as if Rockmeister somehow influenced JSin to include Gary, a 4 year vet, over you, the self proclaimed "fantasy expert?"
yo listen u P diddy, go write music or something, this is between me and RM, u dont know how many times she did something to me, she was the reason i was kicked from this forum over 5 times so far.

its not my fault, VF21 thinks it is, but she (Rmr) just provokes me w/ her comments.

she said that the league was full even thoug it wasnt full, she insisted that i wasnt alowed in it. Damn its just too much.

last year she even told vf, not 1s but couple of times, to kick me out.

If i get kicked out for this post, its because of her.

now she will say what did i do, just like she always does.

:eek:
"League w/o MVP is garbage!" b/c i said so ;)

MVP16 said:
yo listen u P diddy, go write music or something, this is between me and RM, u dont know how many times she did something to me, she was the reason i was kicked from this forum over 5 times so far.

its not my fault, VF21 thinks it is, but she (Rmr) just provokes me w/ her comments.

she said that the league was full even thoug it wasnt full, she insisted that i wasnt alowed in it. Damn its just too much.

I'm sure VF21 is intelligent enough to ban you for the right reasons, if at all. If you have been banned 5 times previously I'm sure that speaks more volume about your character then anything else Rockmeister (allegedly) has ever said about you. Rockmeister telling you that the league was full was a correct statement. All the spots are reserved for veteran players. Nice jab at my handle, by the way.

As a side note, if I was commish and there were 50 spots available, I'd still tell you the league was full.

I'll go back to writing music :rolleyes: , you go back to your Jr High homework. ;)

Peace.

MVP16 said:

Wow! I got goose bumps reading your post. Now, I feel so....so....warm and fuzzy all over because you think I have so much power on a internet message board.

I was NOT the reason why you got kicked out.

And the league was full was a correct statement. So, don't blame me. Otherwise, I'm going to run and tell VF21 to get you kicked out again. :D

Bricklayer said:
Well, I'm ALWAYS up for a bigger league -- prefer to play 20 people myself (I find the "should I draft Vin Baker or Calvin Booth questions far more interesting than Shaq or KG). But that's just me.
I wouldn't mind either, unless Brick's being sarcastic... 2 votes for expansion, I'm guessing C Diddy and other might want to keep it at 12, but I'll let them speak for themselves.

At this point, I dont care how many teams we have, as long as MVP16 isnt one of them. I think he should be disincluded strictly out of spite.