OFFICIAL KingsFans league

Since everyone got this fantasy party started without me, I must remind you all that there is only one certified OFFICIAL fantasy league for Kingsfans, and it is this one. All other fantasy titles are moot compared to this one. Remember that. Now, on to the good stuff, this isn't first come, first serve, we've been doing this for years and people who have played before will a spot if they want it. This is to avoid the league being filled with new players while old vets who have played for 4 years get stuck out in the cold because they haven't checked the fantasy section in awhile *ahem*. Hopefully all the old regulars can once again feed my ego by gracefully losing to me once again this year. Enough talking, onto the rules... (always open for discussion)

League ID#: 44320
League Name: KF Official League
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Mon Nov 1 1:15pm PST [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 14
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 17, 2005
Waiver Time: 2 days
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Weekly Deadline: Weekly on Monday
Start Scoring on: Week 1

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Stat Categories: FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

Note:
1. Draft time will most likely change when an open weekend becomes available.
2. If more teams desire to play, bench size will likely be reduced.
3. PM me with any questions.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Whew! You made it back just in the nick of time J. I had an hour this afternoon set aside to head on over to Yahoo and set the official league up.

I'm in of course.

bigdog5142 said:
WOW!!! No need to bash any other leagues...others have fun too, my friend...and are competitive. We all have fun...;)
Who said I was bashing any other leagues... guilty conscience perhaps?

You mean I've been playing in the unofficial KF league all this time?!
I'm sucha poser!!!

::smacks forehead and cries::

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bballkingsrock - This league is for people who have participated in it in previous years. If you haven't, you'll be placed on the waiting list...

Just got the draft changed, the Sunday before the season at 8PM PST, if anyone wants another time, I'll try, but this should work for everyone... Bricklayer will just have to stay up past his bedtime that one night.

...and where's my movie?

Jsin, i would like to join as well, however, i was not in your basketball leauge last year, i was in your baseball leauge so i do have experience in fantasy play. (been playing fantasy ball for 4 years) so please put me on the waiting list and inform me whether i'm in or not when you get a chance. i won't sign up and will wait for you're answer. PM me if you can when you know 100% if i can join or not so i can look for another one.

would the wait list priority be higher if it was a longtime member who never played in your fantasy league but has been playing in other kingsfans leagues ;)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I'm out; I've already committed to four leagues this year, so unless Yahoo upped their maximum leagues allowed, I won't be participating this season.

The league is usually dead, anyway; I'm looking for one that's much more active. I mean, this was the only one of the three private leagues I was in last year where every single person in the league had at least one common bond, and it was third out of the three in terms of activity. I'm looking to join leagues that not only have active managers, but that also get a lot of activity on the message board.

Last edited:
Mr. S£im Citrus said:
I'm out; I've already committed to four leagues this year, so unless Yahoo upped their maximum leagues allowed, I won't be participating this season.

The league is usually dead, anyway; I'm looking for one that's much more active. I mean, this was the only one of the three private leagues I was in last year where every single person in the league had at least one common bond, and it was third out of the three in terms of activity. I'm looking to join leagues that not only have active managers, but that also get a lot of activity on the message board.
Well happy friday to you too Slim.

I would like to be put on the waiting list please...I am very experienced in fantasy and have won 3 out of the 5 years I have played...competition????

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Mr. S£im Citrus said:

I am sorry for not taunting you more mercilessly last year Slim. If you choose to come back I will promise to more consistently make fun of your so-called "team" as it rapidly recedes in my rear-view mirror. ;)