NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I mean, good opportunity for the team to stay strong and continue to work on offense and defense. fox not being there doesnt mean that the team cant keep improving on their half court offense and defense.

Cojo is more than capable on defense.

Yogi is a good spark plug, not the end of the world. And remember Giles is back. Guys just need to pick up the slack, just hope to stay around .500 and keep them in the race.

The problem with this and the Bagley injury is we don't know if the team sucks (which I still suspect is the case) and it is another excuse (although legit in this case) where we could be heading into next season doing the exact same thing....Also it will be interesting to see how big an impact Fox has when we are without him.

This is why we should have thrown near max at Brogdan (who a lot said couldn't play the PG) instead of any of the signings/extensions Buddy included.

[QUOT
Throwing in the towel because of poor organizational choices is one thing, throwing in the towel because of injuries is quite another. There are other fan bases you might find a better fit in. Bye.
Like I sad, I'll be back in a month when Bagley and Fox are back. I'm just not interested in the current construction of the roster without them. Also, declining Giles sent me over the edge. I'm still a Kings fan - just legitimately not interested in the roster.

[QUOT

Like I sad, I'll be back in a month when Bagley and Fox are back. I'm just not interested in the current construction of the roster without them. Also, declining Giles sent me over the edge. I'm still a Kings fan - just legitimately not interested in the roster.
Right

especially with the way they’ve come out in these first 9 games. I’m not gonna pretend to be excited about watching Corey Joseph

The problem with this and the Bagley injury is we don't know if the team sucks (which I still suspect is the case) and it is another excuse (although legit in this case) where we could be heading into next season doing the exact same thing....Also it will be interesting to see how big an impact Fox has when we are without him.

This is why we should have thrown near max at Brogdan (who a lot said couldn't play the PG) instead of any of the signings/extensions Buddy included.
You're a really unhappy fish.

We should have thrown a near max to Brogdan because we knew Fox and Bagley would get hurt? Besides, name a time when any top free agent chose Sac, no matter how much money we threw at them. This is just a set of unfortunate circumstances. The Kings are not the only team to be hit with the injury bug. We're just currently the whiniest fan base.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The playoff hopes are over. The season isn't. Giles is playing now and Bagley will be in another couple of weeks. Terrible news to have the Kings' MVP go out, but there's nothing to be done about it. A 3rd degree strain is one degree away from a rupture, so yes, it could have been even worse. He's not going to be out for the season. At least we'll get to see him in the spring when new hopes will arise - for next season.

Get well soon, Fox! It's really an unfortunate start to his season but he's a tough young kid and I hope for a speedy recovery.

Grade 3 sprain is nothing to scoff at and hopes he takes all the time needed to fully recover.