NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Awesome

im so close to being done with this season. the only decent brightside to this is the fact that we have a couple days off, even
after the next game

I wouldn't count the Blazers at home as a loss, especially the way they've started the season.
The Blazers have been pretty bad and are only at the record they're at because Dame has been playing like the damn MVP.
Lillard always goes crazy against us and they just got a win so i'm thinking they are due for one more. but obviously we are not without chance.

Why even project 3-4 weeks when now it sounds like he’ll be out all season? This is exactly what pisses me off about the Kings and their all around ***** staff

Stop trying to pretend like there’s some damn light at the end of the tunnel. Be honest for once

3-4 weeks is a tough pill for us to swallow. Wow. This season is becoming undone at the seams. I had a grade 3 ankle sprain before and it took me a lot longer than 4 weeks to return to basketball activities. I was on crutches for over a week. However, I’m not even 1% the athlete that Fox is nor did I have access to the medical personnel that Fox does. I hope for a speedy recovery.