NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
can't say I'm surprised. I mentioned not long ago that shortly after Bagley went down with his injury that Fox would be the next likely culprit and here we are. This team will be even more unwatchable now considering how much of the offense Fox initiates when he's playing. I'll say it once, I'll go ahead and repeat it again.....Kings fans can't have nice things.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
can't say I'm surprised. I mentioned not long ago that shortly after Bagley went down with his injury that Fox would be the next likely culprit and here we are. This team will be even more unwatchable now considering how much of the offense Fox initiates when he's playing. I'll say it once, I'll go ahead and repeat it again.....Kings fans can't have nice things.
If it's all the same to you, I think I'll keep watching.

I swear, some people around here actually seem to relish when things like this happen.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I just hope Vlade doesn't do anything panicked, like trade future 1st(s) for CP3 or anything.

**** comes in 3s. First Bags, now Fox.... what's next?!!!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
If it's all the same to you, I think I'll keep watching.

I swear, some people around here actually seem to relish when things like this happen.
No one relishes in it. It just is what it is with this franchise, and passive aggressive indifference is the best coping mechanism.

No fun for me this season with all the injuries to my favorite teams:
Kings, Warriors, Niners (at least they're better off).
Don't know what the hell is going on this year....