No hope for the kings? FOX Sports article.

Folks! Let's be reasonable. This team has finally realized it needs to rebuild (and has announced it). Rebuilding means this team will probably suck for a while. That's a consequence of rebuilding. Stating the obvious does not take an NBA genius, nor is it an insult. There are some personal attacks in his statement, but the bottom line is he thinks the Kings will not be a good team this year. I agree. Let's all look forward to 2010.

Last edited:
I wouldnt mind rebuilding.... if we start losing id rather lose because we LACK talent and NOT because we chose to tank... but judging the talent this team has its a very long shot that wecan make the playoffs nor can we top the lottery... im guessing we can go either way. again its with the coaching and how the players will respond

rebuilding is always about taking some deductions in regards to the Win column and the loss of media attraction sadly which reduces potential star FAs.. so the chances are with draft picks... mediocre picks=longer time to rebuild... portland stockpiled on a lot of talent... they are a force soon
not saying we tank it.. lets just hope GP has some magic he can conjure up

maybe this should not be said here, but because we wanted to get Golden State into the playoffs, Portland has our future superstar center.

Sorry...I was trying to be sarcastic and play your words as a technicality to show that he wasn't voted, which is essentially how this whole ridiculous Brad Miller all star discussion began. It is hard to show the sarcasm in posts sometimes. I could have used the extra $40 though.;)

Haha, well I didn't get your first joke but I got that one. Well done sir.