NFL 2023-2024 Thread

Not going to pretend to understand our cap situation, but if comes down to us only being able to keep 2 or 3 of Kittle/Deebo/Aiyuk/CMC long-term, I think Aiyuk has to easily be #1 on that list. Just developing such good chemistry with Brock, 25 and is seemingly quickly creeping up towards the Brown/JJeff/Chase/Lamb tier of receiver.

Some of the worst late game clock management by the Rams I’ve seen. Kicked a FG with 23 seconds left on the play clock and threw an incompletion on 2nd down giving Seattle a free time out. Instead of giving the ball back with about 40 seconds left, they now have 1:31. We’ll see if it bites them in the ass

Some of the worst late game clock management by the Rams I’ve seen. Kicked a FG with 23 seconds left on the play clock and threw an incompletion on 2nd down giving Seattle a free time out. Instead of giving the ball back with about 40 seconds left, they now have 1:31. We’ll see if it bites them in the ass
I saw that.....at least the SeaChickens missed.

Sucks to hear about Hufanga. Such an important part of our defense.

Pretty cool to see Brown make play after play after he got destroyed on that first pass play. 3 passes defended and an interception in what, a quarter?. Then Ward goes down and Oliver comes in and gets the pressure on the final play that seals the game with Brown's interception. That's how you step up right there.

Shout out to Warner as well. 10 games in and the dude has 90 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 3 forced fumbles and 3 interceptions. DPOY candidate.

It all comes down to "Purdy FTs"....if Shanahan can get his run game going a bit better to keep the pass rush honest, unleash Purdy on his hyper-efficient mid range throwing ability. Heck, they could bring him down to 5 yard throws and they'd still work. The Seahawks have some good RBs. 9ers Defense will have its work cut out for it and they will be probing and picking on Brown. Rams did the 49ers a good service in knocking back the Seahawks which now gives the 49ers a bit of breathing room A win Thanksgiving (later today) and the 49ers would only need to win 1 of 3 more divisional games vs Rams, Seahawks, or Cardinals to take the division with tiebreakers unless the Rams somehow go perfect. 49ers can go 11-6 with going just 4-3 the rest of the way which is doable. A win today and they would just need to go .500. For homefield considerations, a win today and the Eagles game becomes paramount.