NFL 2020-21 Pre-season

I don't get it but at least it isn't to an AFC team I guess. If they ponied up 60m over 2 years and gave him some personnel say then god bless their sweet little hearts.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
only in the NFL do you have a player who is a superstar one year and then a dud the following season or two....injuries are devastating in this sport

That's a "No shhhh" from me. I'd have taken a flyer on Mariota but I don't think he's an answer either. My guess is they draft someone, give Stidham a chance and sign Hoyer or Brissett as soon as Indy dumps either of them.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
That's a "No shhhh" from me. I'd have taken a flyer on Mariota but I don't think he's an answer either. My guess is they draft someone, give Stidham a chance and sign Hoyer or Brissett as soon as Indy dumps either of them.
Bill gets back Brissett and magic happens.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Pats reddit seems to be ride or die with Stidham. With die being one of the two big QBs available in 2021.

Hoyer is owed a roster bonus in the next 24 hours so ???

I think Brissett would require a trade.
I have thought about Bill orchestrating a major one-year tank for the #1 next year (Clemson kid with long hair?). Ala the Spurs one-year tank to get Duncan.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The Cowboys signed Aldon Smith. I’m rooting for him. If he could come back from his demons and make something for himself I’d be so happy for him. Easy Hall of Fame talent wiped out by his demons.