NFL 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The Cards waived Terrell Suggs. Gotta wonder if there will be interest from the Niners because both injuries and blocking Baltimore.

That said, I’m sure Seattle will jump the gun and a grab another guy that could help the Niners.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The Bengals are beating NE.... Are the Pats just checked out until the playoffs start or are the really for real really done this time?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The Bengals are beating NE.... Are the Pats just checked out until the playoffs start or are the really for real really done this time?
I'm guessing this which truly sucks for people with Patriots in their fantasy lineups. (Thankfully, for once, I'm not one of them.)

That’s what really ticks me off about not playing for the tie when it was right in front of them.
The niners were battling injuries at that time too. Situational awareness. Put your team in the best position for that much needed rest/bye.
This team desperately needs some rest. It would have been great to go into the Seattle game and it not mean anything.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
That’s what really ticks me off about not playing for the tie when it was right in front of them.
The niners were battling injuries at that time too. Situational awareness. Put your team in the best position for that much needed rest/bye.
This team desperately needs some rest.
I wish I could like this post more than once.

Bourne is very sure handed if there is a touchdown on the line. I think he is responsible for 2-3 of Jimmys tip interceptions in the open field though

Status
Not open for further replies.