NFL 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well earned loss

They didn’t come to play. No edge. I could barely keep my eyes on the game with how boring it was despite the close score. Unimaginative offensive gameplan and half of our defensive starters being out appeared to catch up.

I guess we can put to bed any idea that Richard Sherman is just coasting on his reputation. First time this season we got torched by a single wide receiver who would’ve been defended by Sherm

I guess there just had to be no doubt it was going to come down to @Seattle

SLAB

Hall of Famer
We all know how that’s going to go @Seattle. This team isn’t winning. Injuries. Mental block. Just because it’s the Seahawks.

Just a pitiful effort off the NO game. Not the look of a team that will make noise.

We all know how that’s going to go @Seattle. This team isn’t winning. Injuries. Mental block. Just because it’s the Seahawks.

Just a pitiful effort off the NO game. Not the look of a team that will make noise.
Totally agree.

Seattle takes care of business and the niners don’t. I watched that Seattle game and it was never in doubt. The niners? They had no business winning today’s game, aaaaand they didn’t.

For one thing, when the game is on the line, Robert salahs playcalling SUCKS. All game everyone knew who the falcons were gonna go to. The aged Julio Jones. And we still only had single coverage on him. And we played 10 yards off him all game. On that final drive we gave up everything underneath. Makes no sense. And we didn’t blitz. So the falcons just strolled right down the field to get into position for the game winner. Great game plan salah

SLAB

Hall of Famer
At least I overcame an early deficit thanks to Lamar Jackson and won my fantasy game to advance to the finals in my money league.

Some good news on this horrible sports day.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Saints absolutely stomped the Colts... I have a bad feeling both teams from the SF/NO game showed closer to their truer stripes this weekend. One contender. One pretender.

Don’t get me wrong, the Niners are still really really good. I don’t know if I think they’re great. That L left a massively sour taste in my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.