NFL 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, whatever the seeding ends up being. This team can’t say they aren’t prepped for playoff games. They been in the 3 most tightly contested, high profile playoff atmosphere games against 3 of the other 5 best NFL teams. They’ll likely have another one in Seattle before the season is out.

I feel good. Guess I’ll enjoy it before the Kings ruin it in a couple of hours. Kidding, one has nothing to do with the other

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Good. I started him over Brees in the fantasy playoffs today. Hahaha
I went up against Brees in one of my leagues. What should have been an easy win doesn't look good when the opposing QB goes off for 50+points.

...sigh... ;)

All things considered, I'll be perfectly happy taking the fantasy L as long as the Niners keep the real W.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Well, whatever the seeding ends up being. This team can’t say they aren’t prepped for playoff games. They been in the 3 most tightly contested, high profile playoff atmosphere games against 3 of the other 5 best NFL teams. They’ll likely have another one in Seattle before the season is out.

I feel good. Guess I’ll enjoy it before the Kings ruin it in a couple of hours. Kidding, one has nothing to do with the other
I believe the NO crowd was a good practice for how things will be in Seattle.

That was the most unbelievable game I’ve seen in a decade. I’m sitting here on my couch, EXHAUSTED!
Wait until you're my age. ;)

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I think most folks would have done that without the benefit of hindsight if only because of who each team was playing?
That was the thinking. I have a preternatural ability to deliberately put big points on the bench. But Murphy's Law applies - I can't outsmart it with reverse psychology.

I can’t get enough of that play. Still on a high off that win.

even with the win I hope Robert salah and his coaches re-evaluate their game plan against the saints. It was driving me crazy all game to see how far our backs were playing off of their receivers. You can’t do that against a QB who gets rid of the ball so quick and they did that all game. His receivers were running their routes un-molested.

Status
Not open for further replies.