NFL 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... who had money on the Niners being the final remaining undefeated team in the NFL?
And with the Packers losing, they're up by two losses for one of the Playoff Byes.

It would have been nice if the Seahawks had lost and given them a three loss lead in the division, but the Niners will just have to take care of that themselves next week.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
And with the Packers losing, they're up by two losses for one of the Playoff Byes.

It would have been nice if the Seahawks had lost and given them a three loss lead in the division, but the Niners will just have to take care of that themselves next week.
Word. I’m a little afraid the Niners might get punched in the mouth like the Pats did when we face better competition.

Of course the last time that happened, we punched the Rams in the mouth.

We shall see!!!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
^^^ I know he hasn’t been good this season, but the holder held the laces directly at him.

Meanwhile, SMH at DK Metcalf beasting. Really really wish he wasn’t a Seahawk and also a Niner.
Glad to see you Grass is Always Greener syndrome extends to all sports

It’s game day!!!
I’m getting ready to leave for the niners/hawks game and I am nervous as hell! With the saints losing yesterday and the packers looking “meh” the niners have a chance to take firm control of the entire NFC! This game is so so important.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
It’s game day!!!
I’m getting ready to leave for the niners/hawks game and I am nervous as hell! With the saints losing yesterday and the packers looking “meh” the niners have a chance to take firm control of the entire NFC! This game is so so important.
Such a huge game... I’ll never feel comfortable against the Hawks, so I’m super nervous heading into this one.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
niners missing the best TE in the game, their starting center, and their No.1 receiver.

If Jimmy wins this, he's officially in Niners Superstar QB Club.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
niners missing the best TE in the game, their starting center, and their No.1 receiver.

If Jimmy wins this, he's officially in Niners Superstar QB Club.
I don't know about Jimmy G, but people need to start paying attention to the 49ers D..as in DANG!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.