NFL 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, heard the same thing on 95.7 the game.

If anyone here is looking for a local station that talks primarily football, 95.7 is the way to go. They talk tons of 9er football all day.

download the radio.com app and then get to listening.

Last edited:
Long time Ravens fan. Just love the team. The culture they have built there and they are another Purple team. Unlike my NBA kangz they have great coaching and a great FO.

Lets beat those bastard patriots!

Next man up. With all the important injuries the niners have had and they haven’t had a fall off yet, that payment is gonna come due sometime. This may be it. We are gonna lose that one guy where the team won’t be able to fall back on “next man up”. Kwon is such an important part of the defense. He is a monster and this team is gonna have big problems replacing what he has provided this season.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
This could be the biggest injury loss yet. Kwon Alexander has been everywhere for this defense and linebacker depth was pretty thin already. We might not see them demolish teams as thoroughly as they did Cleveland, LA, Washington, and Carolina now with a coverage gap in the middle of the field but with the offense finally revving up it also might not matter much. Getting Staley, McGlinchey, Jusczcyk, and Witherspoon would more than make up for it but they probably have to look at Free Agents now for linebacker depth.

Seattle claimed Josh Gordon, because of course they did. I hate Seattle so much.
If the Patriots couldn’t find a use for him, I’m not sure he really elevates Seattle much. Our Sanders addition is wayyy more impactful.

Losing Kwon sucks though. That one hurts

Last edited:

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
If the Patriots couldn’t find a use for him, I’m not sure he really elevates Seattle much. Our Sanders addition is wayyy more impactful.
There were supposedly concerns about his work ethic. I feel he got done a little dirty given how he got hurt but that's just how Pats do business.

That said, Pats have a really tough system for receivers. It's one of the reasons that a lot of the bigger name guys they bring in to play at that spot don't make it, and also why some guys who are JAGs on poor teams excel if they understand it. I have a feeling Gordon will do better in Seattle. But he isn't going to put them over the top.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Don't know if anyone watched the Colts/Steelers game but I am not sure what was more painful, knowing that the Colts basically had to get into the red zone for Vinatieri to have a shot or actually watching Vinatieri's attempt. It is so sad, he may have been a Colt for the better part of 15 years but for his contribution to the Pats early success I will always be a fan.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
^^^ I know he hasn’t been good this season, but the holder held the laces directly at him.

Meanwhile, SMH at DK Metcalf beasting. Really really wish he wasn’t a Seahawk and also a Niner.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
^^^ I know he hasn’t been good this season, but the holder held the laces directly at him.
Ok the hold explains why it was that far off but even still there was no way he was going to make it :(

I believe he's the only big 4 professional athlete older than me so it'd be nice if he could hang on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.