New member? Sign in here!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, Ninja...don't make me grab the water bucket!!! ;)

Welcome, siberiansunset! Glad to have you with us.

Make sure you check out the Lounge and sign in at our New Member thread.

:D

A

AriesMar27

so what kind of kings fan are you?

are you a.....

"fire adelman, peja hater, peja lover, we need more shooters, we have to many shooters, trade peja for kg, trade miller for kg, trade peja and miller for kg or shouldnt have traded webber"

kingsfan?

oh, and nice to meet you.....

AriesMar27 said:
so what kind of kings fan are you?

are you a.....

"fire adelman, peja hater, peja lover, we need more shooters, we have to many shooters, trade peja for kg, trade miller for kg, trade peja and miller for kg or shouldnt have traded webber"

kingsfan?

oh, and nice to meet you.....

Is it multiple choice or can we pick more than one option?;)
BTW welcome sunset.

A

AriesMar27

you can pick 2.... there are more options, i was just too lazy to post them all....

you can be a peja lover, bibby is better than nash(not posted).... kings fan....

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Ooops! Looks like I lost a post during our recent move to a different server. So, I will once again welcome the following members: rings4Kings, Washu1000, lakerhater, Eggo leggo9, hq29, Tarzan, levilee, tresmil, PTKing, chakazulu, Kings10, yoyo33, dime dropper, siberiansunset, Peja3point, and the rookie.Welcome one and all!!!!

Wow! I have a lot of catching up to do...that list by Aries went *over head!*
Citrus be nicer! Im not a poser-Im a new fan--and there is a difference...Im not vying for ninja's attention..because I already have it^-^ I'm just taking interest in his cool side (ie. being a KING's fan)

so to 6th, Loopy, and Bippity thanks for the welcome! (and glad youre a ATHF fan as well Bip)
Till hasta!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
siberiansunset said:
Citrus be nicer! Im not a poser-Im a new fan--and there is a difference...Im not vying for ninja's attention..because I already have it^-^ I'm just taking interest in his cool side (ie. being a KING's fan)
"Citrus" wasn't being unkind. And he certainly didn't call you a poser. BLNINJA has been a member of this forum for a very long time. As such, he's going to get kidded about certain things. S£im was referring more to NINJA than he was to you.

Don't worry. Everything is cool...

;)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Periodically, I like to go back several days on the Member list and see if someone finally got their membership squared away. We have a few new members to welcome. So, hello and welcome to: bayoucity, lilperkins14, KINGS06CHAMPS, Guitarguy3210, peja4 3, hey gripboy, mouse, D13, FanodaKings, Jack Goff, and KingsChamps06.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
We have several more new members to welcome. So, please join me in welcoming: niwowsy, Elguapo, Worker Bee, roswell raygun, stever, Rockin' in the Free World, and kakueeken,

We are glad you all have joined us.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The latest group to have their membership for KingsFans.com finalized are: Stojakovic16, stncec, BibbyTeamDime10, Warriors+Kings, Kings2Kings, Jack Goff, playhard, and patricia blue2005.

Welcome!! We are glad to have you here.

Thanx 4 havin me yall. Im in FL. like an hour from Miami (I cant stand Heat fans). I swear ive only seen like 3 true sac fans down here, so its real cool to be in a thread where the Kings r loved. Im thinkin bout catchin a Kings home game this year, any1 gotta place 4 me to stay?LOL.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
We would like to welcome the following newest members: G.O.B., The Causinator, jonnny10, Zix, and dmd78. It is good to have you all here. Enjoy your stay!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Welcome, Rhondda!

And, there are other new members, as well. Welcome to: Coach, HAYNIELOVER, Sweet16, sgcashmere, Pulp Fiction guy, kingsfan916.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Let's shout out a welcome to: RutgersKnights, mjtru1884man, lshakespeare, and sackingsgal.

We're glad you are here. :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Hey, we have more new members to welcome. Please join me in saying hello to: Phillip from Galt, shawnaxo, KINGS KATHY, ElitePoker, olympiakos-red star, RosevilleBill, BARNHOUSExKINGS, and mysticlynn315.

We are glad you have joined us. Enjoy your stay!!

I just saw the newest sign up is Plillip in Galt. Is this the legend, the myth that is Phillip in Galt. The former caller?

Give Carmicheal Dave a kick in the rear from us.;)

Welcome aboard.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Dang! Go a week without posting a welcome and over a dozen new members show up. ;)

Welcome to the following new members: lakaboy42, pedja stojakovic, Baysic, KingFrog1, EAP916, Kingscrocgirl, SashaNJ, White Noise, rainbowbriteawr, Kings241, and raindome.