New member? Sign in here!!!

To those who have been lurking all summer just waiting for the new season...it is about time you signed back in. ;) <Quote

It is great to be back. No lurking for me though just recovering. I was in a very serious car accident in July and have spent 4 months recovering and am still
not totally healed, but am so happy I feel well enough to spend some time at Kings Fans!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KINGS!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome! Glad to hear you're well enough to spend some time at the best Kings forum on the 'Net.

:D

Hope the team starts doing better. It's a lot more fun around here when we aren't 1-4...

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
ImaKingsFan said:
To those who have been lurking all summer just waiting for the new season...it is about time you signed back in. ;) <Quote

It is great to be back. No lurking for me though just recovering. I was in a very serious car accident in July and have spent 4 months recovering and am still
not totally healed, but am so happy I feel well enough to spend some time at Kings Fans!!

Sorry to hear about your accident, but very glad you are recovering and feeling well enough to return. Welcome back!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
ImaKingsFan said:

I just realized something...I think.

Are you the person formerly known as "Imatroll"? If so, I'm so glad you finally converted!!!

;)

VF21 said:
I just realized something...I think.

Are you the person formerly known as "Imatroll"? If so, I'm so glad you finally converted!!!

;)
I hope you are joking.. hard to tell on the pc. I am juss me ImaKingsFan..I have been a member for over 3 years my first name was Babycakee and I changed to Ima at least a couple of years ago. I have never trolled nor have I been
one of the negative types. Too bad all my posts are gone forever and no one remembers me. I am one to keep a low profile, but being mistaken for a troll is just "ouch". Anyways, glad to be back and you will find I am as always :just
here to get along" and support my favorite team! :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
ImaKingsFan said:
I hope you are joking.. hard to tell on the pc. I am juss me ImaKingsFan..I have been a member for over 3 years my first name was Babycakee and I changed to Ima at least a couple of years ago. I have never trolled nor have I been
one of the negative types. Too bad all my posts are gone forever and no one remembers me. I am one to keep a low profile, but being mistaken for a troll is just "ouch". Anyways, glad to be back and you will find I am as always :just
here to get along" and support my favorite team! :)
I think she was kidding. We did also have a member called Imatroll. At any rate, I am sure she was not accusing you of being a troll. Seriously, we are glad you are back. And, yes, I do recognize your name.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
ImaKingsFan - I wasn't kidding but I didn't mean anything bad by the comparison, honest.

Imatroll was actually a good member, who wasn't a "troll" at all really. Just like QueensFan doesn't mean anything negative, Imatroll never had anything really bad to say about our Kings...

Sorry for the confusion. :eek:

Anyway, welcome back!!

I'd like to welcome Kingsgurl87. Nice name;) I've incorporated it, you know. There is a TEENSY, tiny monthly surcharge for the rights, that won't be a problem, will it? I accept PayPal or money orders, no personal checks.;)

I am, of course, kidding, welcome to the board.:D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Cafe1!!!!!!!

So good to see you. Were your ears ringing? Slim and VF mentioned missing you and wondered if you were at the game in Phoenix.

Anyway, a warm welcome home from your friends at KingsFans.com!!!

Another Newbie

I am also A newbie to the site.

3 years ago I hated basketball, and you could not have paid me to watch a game. Then my wife got tickets to a playoff game between the Kings and Lakers, I have been hooked ever since. I still do not follow other teams in the NBA unless they are playing the Kings. I found this site a few months ago and now I log into it everyday when I get to work, and just leave it running so that I can get all the latest news and ramblings.

Thank you to who ever runs this forum, it makes my day go by much easier.

GO Kings!!!!!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Crackerman said:
I am also A newbie to the site.

3 years ago I hated basketball, and you could not have paid me to watch a game. Then my wife got tickets to a playoff game between the Kings and Lakers, I have been hooked ever since. I still do not follow other teams in the NBA unless they are playing the Kings. I found this site a few months ago and now I log into it everyday when I get to work, and just leave it running so that I can get all the latest news and ramblings.

Thank you to who ever runs this forum, it makes my day go by much easier.

GO Kings!!!!!!!
Nice to have you join us, Crackerman.

Jeremy (a.k.a. Admin) is the owner/administrator of this site. Some of us affectionately refer to him as The Grand Poobah. I agree that he does a fantastic job of making this "the Kings place that is happening on the web."

P.S. VF21 & Bricklayer do a great job of keeping Jeremy's site running smoothly with occasional help from Superman & Royal Diva. Couldn't ask for better moderators....IMHO!

Last edited:
6th said:
Nice to have you join us, Crackerman.

Jeremy (a.k.a. Admin) is the owner/administrator of this site. Some of us affectionately refer to him as The Grand Poobah. I agree that he does a fantastic job of making this "the Kings place that is happening on the web."

P.S. VF21 & Bricklayer do a great job of keeping Jeremy's site running smoothly with occasional help from Superman & Royal Diva. Couldn't ask for better moderators....IMHO!
Grand Poobah?

:D

Aaaaaaaaaah, it's good to be back. A BIG BIG thank you to Kingsgurl for giving me the heads-up that I would have to reregister, otherwise I would have been really confused.:eek:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
OHSacFan said:
Hey, how about the aunt, huh? ;) I'm the one who makes most of the stupid posts. Hee hee!! :D
Well, Auntie, we wouldn't want to miss you. We are honored by your presence. Welcome, once again, to KingsFans.com. :)

Welcome back, Angela;) I don't know why I remembered OHSacfan as being 'the uncle';) You guys need separete accounts, I'm easily confused otherwise:D

Oh, he's computer illiterate sometimes. ;) He's the one who sits across the room and will say, "Tell them I said..." or "Ask them..." It's funny! But he'll usually identify himself if he types his own posts. :)