(New) KingsFans Daily Fantasy Basketball League (w/ Auction Draft)

Unless you're having a child, that's not allowed.

And by you having a child, I mean that you are the actual person going through labor. Not some of this namby pamby male "I'm having a child" nonsense whle the woman does all the work and you are sitting around having a beer.

Actually, in the mdoern era I'm still not sure that's an excuse. Just prop a laptop up on your belly and fantasy draft/give birth at the same time.
Well, the danger is that I'll never be able to have kids again if I go against my wife's wishes in order to participate in a fantasy draft, especially when it will be my fifth draft over the last month or so combining football and basketball. ;)

But I'll try to work it out.

Ok, I'm capping it at 10 unless I get two more confirmed tomorrow morning.

Yahoo estimates about 1 hour 45 minutes for an auction draft with 10 people. You've got $200 and 14 roster spots, which averages out to about $14 per spot. There will be at least one auto-drafter, but that shouldn't cause anything bad to happen. If you see me making strange bids, pretend I'm on auto draft because I've barely had time to pay attention to anything that's gone on with the league this summer (btw, where did LeBron end up?).

Good luck and have fun everybody.

The auction draft seemed like a lot of fun. Well, at least the last 30 minutes of it that I actually got to participate in. :eek:

We'll have to make sure to do it again next year. For now, though, good luck everybody on the season. Off to get a good look at my full roster.