Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trail Blazers in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I picked the Warriors in 6 for selfish reasons. I figured the longer this series lasts, the better the chances are that DMC gets to step back on the court (and that's still the ONLY reason I'm keeping my seat on the Warriors bandwagon).

It dawned on me that I'll never go to "Arco West" again. :( Darn. Those were some fun times, especially when visiting Kings fans outnumbered the home crowd of Warriors fans.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I was wondering how long it would take for that stupid upfake foul to rear its ugly head. You know the one that's not really an upfake as much as it is the offensive player flat jumping into the defender and still drawing the foul? I would so like to see that taken away by the NBA.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I give Portland one win at the Moda Center and that's about it. Dame Dolla has been invisible since his game winning shot versus OKC

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Portland coming off the game 1 loss freaking hot.

Meanwhile, Golden State's lack of 2/5 of its star lineup is showing as Klay is having an off night and the Blazers are throwing everything they have at Steph

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Dray is very very good but still only the fifth best player on the Warriors when everyone is healthy, which is certainly something.

Portland has got to be one of the worst West Finals teams in recent history. They were in full control of this game until the third quarter and that's all it took for the Dubs to take over. Just bring the Finals all ready. Milwaukee will be the best test yet for them.
Portland's not even a playoff team next year probably with Nurkic sidelined and Aminu possibly gone. It's one thing to hold to form for 10 games down the stretch, but an entire season is a different story. Their defense is already bad enough but without those two it will be beyond pathetic.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Portland's not even a playoff team next year probably with Nurkic sidelined and Aminu possibly gone. It's one thing to hold to form for 10 games down the stretch, but an entire season is a different story. Their defense is already bad enough but without those two it will be beyond pathetic.
this Postseason also tells us a lot about Dame Dolla as a star player or a All-star player. Since round one, his PPG and FG% have dipped and turnovers gone up. McCollum saved them round two.

this Postseason also tells us a lot about Dame Dolla as a star player or a All-star player. Since round one, his PPG and FG% have dipped and turnovers gone up. McCollum saved them round two.
I saw a stat recently of his entire playoff career that he's had two iconic playoff series (2014 Rockets, 2019 Thunder) and all of his other playoff series he's been lackluster at best.

Portland has got to be one of the worst West Finals teams in recent history. They were in full control of this game until the third quarter and that's all it took for the Dubs to take over. Just bring the Finals all ready. Milwaukee will be the best test yet for them.
Portland has a good team, but the GS Worriers show up when it matters and close out games better than any team in recent memory.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Portland has a good team, but the GS Worriers show up when it matters and close out games better than any team in recent memory.
do they have a good team though? The Clippers and Rockets both managed to win two games against them so it's not as if they are unbeatable. They just match up better versus the likes of Portland and even if it was the Nuggets they were facing, they would of suffered the same fate the Blazers would have in terms of beating them in 4 or 5.

do they have a good team though? The Clippers and Rockets both managed to win two games against them so it's not as if they are unbeatable. They just match up better versus the likes of Portland and even if it was the Nuggets they were facing, they would of suffered the same fate the Blazers would have in terms of beating them in 4 or 5.
Proof that beating the warriors at their own game just isn’t possible, and you need some kind of big man worth a damn. Jokic would have given the warriors hell