• Trail Blazers in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trail Blazers in 6

• Trail Blazers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The weird thing is that Klay's defense passes the eye test but the advanced defensive metrics on him have him as one of the worst defensive SGs year in and year out.

Overrated or flawed stats? I'm not sure.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
The weird thing is that Klay's defense passes the eye test but the advanced defensive metrics on him have him as one of the worst defensive SGs year in and year out.

Overrated or flawed stats? I'm not sure.
Klay is a good defender. I don't need any advanced analytics to see that. This will come to the light in the Finals

I like the KIngs for role models.
Mostly because they're on your team. Granted most of the current Kings all seem to be great guys but they're mostly young and new to the league. The truth as to their personalities along with conflicts and/or annoying traits tend to come out in time as they get more comfortable in the league.

Case in point Willie Cauley-Stein. He's become less likable with each passing year.

I have no doubt that Fox, Buddy, and Giles will continue to be great guys, role models, and team players.

Bagley I would keep my eye on. There are already some small red flags with Bagley including some reported friction with Joerger. His dad also happens to be a Lavar Ball wannabe. Not saying he's going to be a problem for sure down the road but some of the warning signs are there.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Soil Tumpsen is complaining today because he is not on some all-star team. Perfect example of what I am talking about.
"In sports it is all about results." We can agree to disagree. No it isn't.
Sports are supposed to be fun. It started with the Olympics. There is supposed to be sopme tradition. People are supposed to respect the game.
Sports are not life and death, they are games. Some guy can put a piece of leather in a hoop. In the scheme of things it doesn't even matter.
You think the origin of the Olympics had anything to do with fun? LOL

I like the KIngs for role models.
And what in the name of protagonist-centered-morality is this?

We might be having a generational discussion here. Ethics is important in business and in life. I still think it is important in sports which is a type of business.
I don't know what word you were looking for here, but I'm positive that "ethics" is the wrong one. There's no chance that "unethical" means what you think it does, if you think that the word applies to the Golden State Warriors.