Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns and lakers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers are good no denying it.
Eh, they are super lucky the KINGS didn’t make round 2. We’d run them outta the gym. We’re a terrible matchup for them.

The LAL offense ain’t nowhere near as explosive and dangerous as GSW and the LAL are a terrible transition defensive team. Fox, MM and Co. would own them.

Tonight you could see the effects of SAC running GSW ragged for 7 games. They looked tired.

Big concern is, this series is being played every other day so no extra time to rest up.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Not sure if I am stealing part one of this idea from here or from twitter but the ideal outcome for this series for me is the home team losing every game and it getting horrible tv.

Eh, they are super lucky the KINGS didn’t make round 2. We’d run them outta the gym. We’re a terrible matchup for them.

The LAL offense ain’t nowhere near as explosive and dangerous as GSW and the LAL are a terrible transition defensive team. Fox, MM and Co. would own them.

Tonight you could see the effects of SAC running GSW ragged for 7 games. They looked tired.

Big concern is, this series is being played every other day so no extra time to rest up.
Depends on how you look at it. Vecenie thinks they are a bad match up for us due to size

Depends on how you look at it. Vecenie thinks they are a bad match up for us due to size
Vecenie (whomever that is) has no clue.

Whatever “size” they have wouldn’t keep up with our breakneck pace. Nor would they be able to defend us in the half court on the perimeter. Also, I highly doubt the KINGS continued to shoot so poorly as the postseason wore on.

The only thing I can see to their advantage is Domas still being heavily dinged up and bothered by injuries. But I still believe Domas plays better against that team than he did against Draymond and Looney.

Still, I circle back to the fact that LAL are a really, really poor transition defensive team. They weren’t going to slow up Swipa and MM. Not even remotely.

Defensively, nothing LAL brings to the table compares to Steph and Klay’s shot making.

Aside from the obvious “ref bias” I so much wanted the KINGS to play that heavily overrated, aging and brittle team.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Rooting for home fans to go home unhappy every night until the winner plays the Nugs.
I actually love this. I was pulling for the Lakers just because my hatred of the Warriors is at an all time high, but now I'm gonna switch sides and root for sad bandwagoners leaving the arena disappointed every game.

Lakers in 7, Nugs in ..... 5 or 6 probably haha

The Lakers trade deadline was like if the Kings were able to get Vanderbilt, Hachimura, D Russell, Beasley and Bamba for Harrison Barnes’ expiring, Richaun Holmes, Matthew Dellavedova, KZ Okpala,, PJ Dozier and a 2030 first rounder
Well, to be fair, the league colludes together in order to make that happen.

You gotta know something's up when Danny Ainge of all people turns out to be a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.