[NBA] West Finals

Who Ya Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny how quickly we change our opinion on people. A couple game into that Mavs/ Suns series everyone was gushing over Chris Paul and then by the end he was washed up Rockets Paul. Luka was the toast of the league and now he is Pudgy McPudgerson
If he wins a chip it will be on another team.

I will say that Kidd was very gracious in his post game comments. I almost like him*.

*J-high class of 92, always gonna be bitter for that NorCal championship.

Its funny how quickly we change our opinion on people. A couple game into that Mavs/ Suns series everyone was gushing over Chris Paul and then by the end he was washed up Rockets Paul. Luka was the toast of the league and now he is Pudgy McPudgerson
Not everyone. I surely wasn’t gushing over CP3.

I still HATE that this franchise didn’t draft #77 but ignoring the clear and obvious in the here and now doesn’t change a thing.

Reggie Bullock in 40 minutes of play with 0 points...well done
Bullock completely disappeared yesterday and is a large detractor in the loss - one of the principle reasons --- averages 9 points - and had zero in a 9pt loss. What do you do when your long shot isn't falling? Move closer! 0-7 from 3s....at about 0-4, that should be a wakeup call. Coaching gets a ding here too.

The Warriors have talent, they have a coach, but they are mentally weak.
The Celtics have a good chance to wear them out physically and mentally.
Green is the biggest punk in the League.
Curry needs to act like he has won some games before.
Thompson is not the same.
Poole is a great player.
Looney is on the rise.
Wiggins is playing like he should have been with the TWolves.
The Warriors are good but will have trouble with the intensity of the Celtics.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
C'mon Mavs. Bring it all back this summer. Keep that top half open for Sac!
Mavs are sorta stuck in no man’s land. Brunson is their second best player but also a free agent And he’s probably not worth what they’re going to have to pay him. And they still can’t trade their picks because they somehow still owe the Knicks a pick next season for the Porzingis trade.

Never vote with your heart.

GD f’n Warriors. Hate these dudes more than any LA team.
I couldn't bring myself to click 5 even though I posted 5 made most sense right after I did.

Although part of that was my head stunned at that PHO had just done moreso than the Mavs. Mainly though I couldn't bear to see one player alone who should be a King will his way to a competitive WCF, so I didn't want to jinx that by predicting less than 6 :cool:

The Mavs are a long way away from contention in reality they are what the Hawks were last season (less talented overall imo) but huge props for making it as far as they did with the roster massive overachieve. Brunson has been amazing for them but they should not pay him 20mil per year that will cripple them hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.